Entertainment
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Survivor: Caramoan

OMG. I am shocked Shemar is still there and made it through that tribal council. Sheesh, I wish they would just get rid of him. I kind of felt bad for him when he was mentioning Iraq. I just don't think he is cut out for the game. He seems very unstable and has some underlying anger issues, etc. 

I think Reynold kind of pushes his buttons (Shemar's) and they go back and forth with the insults. They seemed to be blaming each other for the loss at the immunity challenge.

Phillip has lost it again lol!! He seems very crazy. I am glad Malcolm found the hidden immunity idol. I hope he can go very in this game. I wish Brandon would go next. He has huge paranoia and says he cannot trust anyone...

Re: Survivor: Caramoan

• I was only half paying attention last night because I wasn't feeling great.

However I agree about Shamar. I thought he would go for sure. I think if he loses it out there, the possibility of him hurting someone else or himself is huge.

I was so happy for Malcolm, but I wish he had been alone when he found it.

I really don't like Reynold.

I said this last time Brandon was on the show, but I think he needs to seek help. He has some serious issues that he needs to deal with professionally.It just makes me sad to see him degrade on the show as it goes on, within two weeks he will be crying over how he loves everyone and God.

• image fabk:

I was only half paying attention last night because I wasn't feeling great.

Sorry to hear you were not feeling well. Hope you get better soon!!!

However I agree about Shamar. I thought he would go for sure. I think if he loses it out there, the possibility of him hurting someone else or himself is huge.

Yes, I agree he is a huge liability to the team. I don't know why Sherri keeps defending him and wanting him kept around!! 

I was so happy for Malcolm, but I wish he had been alone when he found it.

I really don't like Reynold.

Reynold rubs me the wrong way too. He seems clueless on how to use the hidden idol. It was funny two weeks ago, when he just pulled it out at tribal. I guess better than hiding it. His allies seem clueless as well. 

I said this last time Brandon was on the show, but I think he needs to seek help. He has some serious issues that he needs to deal with professionally.It just makes me sad to see him degrade on the show as it goes on, within two weeks he will be crying over how he loves everyone and God.

I agree completely!! He needs to go because him and Survivor do not mix!! Last time he was ranting about how that Mikayla was tempting him and such. He said he cheated on his wife before and now he has found God. He certainly does not act like that. He is a loose cannon too. He was talking about how Phillip is nuts well hello, so are you buddy!! 

• Love this show! 

Shamar needs to go. I never understand why a tribe will keep a person who spent so much time saying they want to go home.

Helene (Nova726)'s book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) 
  • image Nova726:

Love this show! 

Shamar needs to go. I never understand why a tribe will keep a person who spent so much time saying they want to go home.

I agree...I still think he has some PTSD symptoms from when he was overseas. He argues too much with others and seems pretty unstable. He should be pulled and get the help he needs. He and Brandon are both kind of out there and have personal issues!! 

• Love to watch this show.
    Get latest trend/update about party decor direct from Hollywood !!! Visit - http://hollywoodmegastore.com/