May 2012 Weddings
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Pretty jazzed...

....since I just finished the final grouting of our fireplace!  I started this project back in October, which essentially involved creating a mosaic of broken mirror shards on all 3 sides of our electric fireplace.  It took me months to put the damn shard tiles on there, but between last weekend and this weekend I finally put all the grout on!

I still have to clean most of the grout haze off and do some other small finishing touches - but for the most part it is DONE!  This project has dragged on forever, and I am SO glad that the end is in sight.  Totally happy with the end result, it was just more time consuming than I thought possible.

I'll post pics at some point, just had to share my excitement that the project is 98% finished! 

photo trex2_zps7ab4e9b0.jpg
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: Pretty jazzed...

• It always feels good when you finally see progress on a major project! Can't wait to see it!
  • Hooray! Gotta love the feeling of accomplishment!
    View Full Size Image
  • Everytime I look at our grungy old fireplace, I think of your project and I wish I could do something to make ours nicer ( but it's an apartment, and I really don't want to put that much effort into it lol)

I can't wait to see pics!

Missing Our July Sparkler
    BFP#1-11/12/12, MMC 1/16/13-baby stopped growing @ 9wks, found out at 13wks, D&E 1/25/13
    BFP#2-4/23/13 EDD-01/02/14 baby BOY born 12/31/13 Michael Cameron <3

• That's awesome! Congrats!

Can't wait to see the finished product :)

image Anniversary
  • Cant wait to see pics!!

Baby Foster Due March 12, 2014 It's a BOY!

BabyFetus Ticker image

Engaged 12-12-10 Married 5-12-12 Baby 3-12-14

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Call Me Mrs.Foster Blog

• Yay congrats on finishing the project! DH and I did some DIY stuff this weekend and we're so happy with everything. Looking forward to seeing the pictures of your fireplace!
    Photobucket