....since I just finished the final grouting of our fireplace! I started this project back in October, which essentially involved creating a mosaic of broken mirror shards on all 3 sides of our electric fireplace. It took me months to put the damn shard tiles on there, but between last weekend and this weekend I finally put all the grout on!
I still have to clean most of the grout haze off and do some other small finishing touches - but for the most part it is DONE! This project has dragged on forever, and I am SO glad that the end is in sight. Totally happy with the end result, it was just more time consuming than I thought possible.
I'll post pics at some point, just had to share my excitement that the project is 98% finished!