May 2012 Weddings
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

@#$%^ AF!!

So of course she shows up.  I'm come to grips with the fact that we are never getting pregnant, hell I can't even be given an foster kid with issues.  Blah, I'm in a rotten, funky, eat a gallon of ice cream kind of mood.   

I'm done, I threw out my BBT, my OPK's and I'm not putting that clomid crap in my body again this month.

If anyone needs me, I'll be at the shelter adopting a zillion cats.  

Anniversary PersonalMilestone 

Re: @#$%^ AF!!

• image kushie77:

So of course she shows up.  I'm come to grips with the fact that we are never getting pregnant, hell I can't even be given an foster kid with issues.  Blah, I'm in a rotten, funky, eat a gallon of ice cream kind of mood.   

I'm done, I threw out my BBT, my OPK's and I'm not putting that clomid crap in my body again this month.

Oh kushie!  I'm sorry but you made me laugh so hard at this.  I'm not sure if it's because I'm in the same *&%#@ mood because AF came to visit today with me as well or if I should come to the shelter with you. 

I'm sorry you are having so much trouble TTC.  Hang in there and maybe just take a break for a little while.  I've had friends and haven known people that have done so much testing/monitoring TTC they get so frustrated and "give up" and BAM!!! Pregnant!  It will happen, but I know it is frustrating.....

p.s. I'm headed to the grocery store right now to go pick up my cookiedough ice cream.  I'll think of you with every scoop!!!!

• Oh kushie, I'm so sorry that stupid whoore showed her ugly face!

TTC can get so frustrating and if you want to take a break I think you should. I think the pressure of temping and everything can really get stressful. 

Enjoy the ice cream, you deserve it!!  

Missing Our July Sparkler
    BFP#1-11/12/12, MMC 1/16/13-baby stopped growing @ 9wks, found out at 13wks, D&E 1/25/13
    BFP#2-4/23/13 EDD-01/02/14 baby BOY born 12/31/13 Michael Cameron <3

• image littleshrink:
    image kushie77:

Oh kushie!  I'm sorry but you made me laugh so hard at this.  I'm not sure if it's because I'm in the same *&%#@ mood because AF came to visit today with me as well or if I should come to the shelter with you. 

I'm sorry you are having so much trouble TTC.  Hang in there and maybe just take a break for a little while.  I've had friends and haven known people that have done so much testing/monitoring TTC they get so frustrated and "give up" and BAM!!! Pregnant!  It will happen, but I know it is frustrating.....

p.s. I'm headed to the grocery store right now to go pick up my cookiedough ice cream.  I'll think of you with every scoop!!!!

I've heard of this happening from more than one person as well.  Not that it helps YOU at all but you never know what might happen once you take the pressure off yourself and just start doing it for fun instead of hell bent on conceiving a child.  I'm sorry this sh#t can be so unfair sometimes - both ways, people who want to get pregnant NOT being able to and people doing everything NOT to having an accidental pregnancy.

For what it's worth I've been in the same F it all, sh#t mood for the past few weeks.  Actually I wouldn't say it's the same because my issue is completely different from yours, but sometimes it's just a little bit helpful knowing that you aren't the only one having a bit of a difficult time lately...

My solution: I am reading this book http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/13586971-babylon-confidential 

because I am secretly hoping it makes me feel better about myself.  So far, it's been good because as sh#tty as I feel right now at least my brother wasn't killed by a drunk driver, I didn't lose my virginity to a rapist, and I've never woken up wondering if I was going to die today if I didn't drink a bottle of liquor.

When I'm feeling down, it's always about perspective.  Someone, somewhere, is having a f#cking terrible life, whereas I'm only having a sh#tty couple of weeks.  At least I haven't been kidnapped and sold in human trafficking to be a sex slave in another country.  At least I don't live in a warzone.  At least I'm not literally starving to death.  Let's face it, there are millions of people around the world whose everyday lives are pure misery and will likely be so until the day they die because the world at large is often an ugly and cruel place.

While this doesn't take away all the pain sometimes, I find it brings a sense of perspective to remember that even when my life seems utter sh#t, my problems are laughable compared to the problems of some. 

photo trex2_zps7ab4e9b0.jpg
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Awwww Kushie I'll eat ice cream with you. I believe there is a plan and time for everyone and everything. And maybe it's just not your time yet but I know it's coming soon. And I agree sometimes we can make ourselves crazy with all the stuff we try and do. Maybe a break would be good and be exactly what you need to either A make a baby or B let your body and mind heal from all the crazy stuff going on and all the medicines. 

Thinking about you and I hope this mood goes away soon. I like my happy Kushie and when you're not in this mood (which I so highly can understand.) just know we all love you and are here when or if you need us!! 

• So sorry AF showed her mean face!  A break might be just what you need.  My BFF tried for 3 years.  Her first month off Clomid and not trying she got her BFP.  They also were looking in to adopting a child they were watching/the mother just left at their house.  The grandma ended up stepping in and they did not get her.  Three years later they now have 2 boys!

I was reading this blog post the other day.  It help me stay positive and refocus.

http://kaystotalfitness.blogspot.com/2011/05/combining-health-and-gods-word-for.html

Also a side note.  I was thinking about you the other day in church.  Our pastor said that there are 200 million kids that currently need to be adopted and only 250,000 are adopted each year!

You will be in my T&Ps and I hope you enjoyed your ice cream!!  You deserve it.

[url=http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3d6f8d] My Ovulation Chart[/url]
  • So sorry Kushie.  I know that you'll get the baby that you deserve one day.  Sometimes life doesn't make sense at all.  I agree with the others, take a break for awhile and relax and maybe AF won't show her ugly face next time. I'll be thinking of you.
  • I'm so sorry!! If it makes you feel any better it took my parents years to conceive and they eventually had three awesome kids!

In the meantime enjoy that ice cream!!  

Daisypath Anniversary tickers 

imageimage