May 2012 Weddings
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Thursday Confessions

Re: Thursday Confessions

• Is it 5 yet? I have a HOT date with cpm!
  • image vineyard12:
    Is it 5 yet? I have a HOT date with cpm!

Yes

Missing Our July Sparkler
    BFP#1-11/12/12, MMC 1/16/13-baby stopped growing @ 9wks, found out at 13wks, D&E 1/25/13
    BFP#2-4/23/13 EDD-01/02/14 baby BOY born 12/31/13 Michael Cameron <3

• I'm seriously hating my job right now.... *sigh* like... takes everything i've got to get up and go there in the morning hating my job....

View Full Size Image
  • My boss just left the office for an hour so before starting any "real" work, I watched the newest episode of Teen Mom 2.

BFP#1-11/12/12, MMC 1/16/13-baby stopped growing @ 9wks, found out at 13wks, D&E 1/25/13

• I wish my SIL would have been more excited about us having a baby. Instead she made the comment that my niece having a cousin more her age was her sister's baby (who is due in June).
  • I have to confess that I'm a little nervous about the NE GTG, mostly because I don't feel like I know any of you ladies by your first names, just your screen names!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers 

imageimage

• CPM, I love Teen Mom! I watched the new episode last night, I PVR them on Mondays.

My confession is that I am straight up addicted to cheese. I bought a huge container of parmesan from Costco last Monday and we're already down to the bottom. I put it in EVERYTHING. Scrambled eggs, pasta, on homemade pizza, in caesar salads, and now I can't believe I've eaten all of that cheese with DH in a week.

No more Costco cheese for us.

Photobucket
  • image bpphoto785:
    I have to confess that I'm a little nervous about the NE GTG, mostly because I don't feel like I know any of you ladies by your first names, just your screen names!

Haha I know what you mean, I'm going to have to remind myself NOT to call vineyard, vineyard tonight lol

I'm going to have to practice everyone elses names for the GTG! lol

• I have eaten over two boxes of girl scout cookies this week alone- and I am not pregnant anymore.