Cleaning & Organizing
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email help@theknot.com.

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Confession...

My Christmas tree is still up. It's my little secret. Am I the only one?
ladybuginl0ve

Re: Confession...

• Ours is undecorated, but sitting in the hallway. We just don't have anywhere else to put it right now! 

• hahahaha we took ours down at the end of January!! LOL

BFP: July 2012 / 2nd Trimester Loss: October 2012 / D&C: November 2012
    Benched, waiting on RPL testing.

• One of the people on my street put theirs out at the trash about a week ago.  I can't even imagine how many pine needles were in that house!

A local furniture store still had their silver tree up, but now it has st patty's day decor on it. maybe that's the ticket! =)

• My MIL left her (fake) tree up last year until summer. We joked at Christmas that since it's such a chore to put up/take down she should just redecorate it for each season/holiday. I guess she decided it was a good idea, lol.

mutt_zps2fb5f039-1_zps7220f27c
    BFP 11.8.12 * EDD 7.17.13 * MC 12.20.12
    Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over!
  • @blue

my husband has a friend who's mom does that.

Right now she is getting ready to decorate it for St Pattys, the hearts just came down.

She said she loves having the tree up so much she just decorates it for the seasons/other holidays too

In her defense its in their sunroom and kind of out of the way but still...haha its fun to look at though.

My tree is in its box in the backseat of my car. We have no where to store it and aren't moving to a place with storage until teh end up next month.

So with me it stays on all my daily trips until we move.

• I am house sitting for a friend right now and noticed today that not only is there tree still up (its in a part of the house I don't usually go but was looking for her cat), but it still has unwrapped presents under it!  I am totally going to ask her about it when she gets home :)
  • Ours came down ON Christmas day (that afternoon).  DH and I normally take it down the day after or a few days after Christmas.  We were discussing when to take it down, one thing led to another and it was gone that day.  We left the rest of our decorations up until mid January.
    GSx1 - 05/13/2013
    babybaby
  • i saw a neighbor's tree at the end of their driveway the other day Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• An Asian buffet my husband and I like to go to have the big-bulbed xmas lights up in the restaurant all year.