Entertainment
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Teen Mom 2 Watchers

Hey there all of you Teen Mom 2 watchers, me included lol. I cannot believe it is already the end of this season. Is it just me or does it seem like it just came on? I guess tonight is the season finale and then next week the 2 hour Dr. Drew check-up. I have heard that the fourth season will begin on Feb. 18th. I have also heard that the fourth season may be the end for the show as they are doing a Teen Mom 3? Any thoughts on this?

Re: Teen Mom 2 Watchers

• This season is over?  How is this possible?  I will be watching TM3, I want to know what happes with the girls and the kids. 
  • image HoneyBee973:
    This season is over?  How is this possible?  I will be watching TM3, I want to know what happes with the girls and the kids. 

Yes, I cannot believe how fast this season came and went...It is really funny!! I guess next Monday they are doing the Dr. Drew episode and then on Feb. 18th they are starting the fourth season. They showed a preview of the upcoming season. Looks good. Same old stuff though...

Chelsea and Adam getting back together and then it not working out. Leah having second thoughts about her relationship with Jeremy although she is pregnant with his baby. Kailyn having personal issues and a huge argument with her new beau, Javi. And of course Jenelle...Looks like she is back with Keiffer and arguing again with her mom lol!!