South Jersey Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Socializing as a couple

Hello-

I came across this website looking for ways to socialize with other married couples in my area.  We live and work in the Medford-Marlton area and would love to find a couple-friendly book club etc. or just another cool couple to hang out with!  Basically we both feel like our social circle has been largely relegated to Facebook as folks move out of the area, or become parents and generally unavailable.  We both run our own businesses, don't have children yet, are generally very busy... But we really want to meet new people who are interested in culture and exploring the area we live in!  How do you make new friends in your 30's when you're married and work 100 hrs./ week!? Awkward!

Re: Socializing as a couple

• Hey Tes!

My fianc? and I just became officially under contract on our first home which brought me here. We are getting married in 42 days!!!! I am from Marlton we live in an apt right now in maple shade but closing on our new house in marlton in may. My fianc? works in marlton he is the executive chef and I am a high school special Ed teacher. So he works all the time and we have found that we are the only people of our immediate group of friends that are in this stage of life and we want to share the time we have together with other couples. I love reading and would love joining a book club my fianc? not so much he is more of a sports espn beer drinking man. Totally not desperate or creepy just busy all the time and don't get out of our circle that often.

Kerry : )