Delaware Nesties

Manic Monday

Weekend Highs:

Weekend Lows:

BabyFruit Ticker 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Manic Monday

• Weekend Highs: Jill's party! Getting a hair cut

Weekend Lows: Target not taking back the other set of shoes for Lilly, since we were 10 days late on their return policy.  Jerks. 

BabyFruit Ticker 

• Highs : Just about everything!

Lows - Im really tired today and I ate like crap all weekend.

• Lows: Finding out my moms insurance company denied her PET scan because the spots on her lungs aren't big enough.  Sending her to a pulminologist instead.  Slid into a curb on my way home Friday and messed my car up.  Took my dad to hospital yesterday morning b/c he was coughing up blood.  Turns out he has pneumonia AND they saw spots on his lungs.

High: I wasn't at work.

• image klm42404:

Lows: Finding out my moms insurance company denied her PET scan because the spots on her lungs aren't big enough.  Sending her to a pulminologist instead.  Slid into a curb on my way home Friday and messed my car up.  Took my dad to hospital yesterday morning b/c he was coughing up blood.  Turns out he has pneumonia AND they saw spots on his lungs.

Wow. I dont even know what to say, but Im sorry. I will certianly keep you and your family in my thoughts.

• image klm42404:

Lows: Finding out my moms insurance company denied her PET scan because the spots on her lungs aren't big enough.  Sending her to a pulminologist instead.  Slid into a curb on my way home Friday and messed my car up.  Took my dad to hospital yesterday morning b/c he was coughing up blood.  Turns out he has pneumonia AND they saw spots on his lungs.

Holy crap!  When it rains it pours!  BIG HUGS!  I hope everything work out.

BabyFruit Ticker 

• image mana8503:
    image klm42404:

Holy crap!  When it rains it pours!  BIG HUGS!  I hope everything work out.

Seriously!!! Big hugs from me too!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • image klm42404:

I'm sorry :-( hugs 

BFP 09/09/2013 - DUE 05/17/2014
    BFP 01/25/2013 - MC 02/09/2013
    BFP 12/2/2012 - MC 12/19/2012 
    BFP 03/01/2011 - DD  Annabelle 10/28/2011
  • High: Annabelle had no fever all weekend

Low: Had to take Annabelle to the ER on Friday because she spiked a fever out of nowhere, her hands turned purple and she almost passed out. Had a hard time standing and was just totally not herself. Alfred I DuPont is an AMAZING children's hospital.  

BFP 09/09/2013 - DUE 05/17/2014
    BFP 01/25/2013 - MC 02/09/2013
    BFP 12/2/2012 - MC 12/19/2012 
    BFP 03/01/2011 - DD  Annabelle 10/28/2011
  • image klm42404:

So sorry that you are dealing with all of this at one time! I will be thinking about you and your family.  

• image Olalala157:

High: Annabelle had no fever all weekend

Low: Had to take Annabelle to the ER on Friday because she spiked a fever out of nowhere, her hands turned purple and she almost passed out. Had a hard time standing and was just totally not herself. Alfred I DuPont is an AMAZING children's hospital.  

Did you find out what was wrong with Annabelle?

BabyFruit Ticker 

• image klm42404:

So sorry you're dealing with all of this!  Sending you prayers and hugs. 

Met 6.12.09 Engaged 09.29.10 I Do 10.22.11 
    BFP #1 8.19.12 Ectopic 8.29.12
    BFP #2 1.14.13 DS 10.6.13 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker photo 3e4e397b-bd1a-4854-a3fc-944df770c8e5_zps809b131e.jpg
  • High - finally getting my tree down

Low - it's too darn cold out 

Met 6.12.09 Engaged 09.29.10 I Do 10.22.11 
    BFP #1 8.19.12 Ectopic 8.29.12
    BFP #2 1.14.13 DS 10.6.13 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker photo 3e4e397b-bd1a-4854-a3fc-944df770c8e5_zps809b131e.jpg
  • Thanks everyone.  My parents both have an appointment with a pulminologist on February 14th.  Good news is since the doctor told my dad he would need to quit smoking, he is actually trying.  Bought the patch yesterday.