Oklahoma Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

What are your plans this weekend?

Anything interesting?

We don't have a lot planned. I need to get caught up on laundry (never ending) and clean the house. I think we might catch the OU vs OSU basketball game tomorrow. I may even start one of my many home/craft projects that I'm always putting off. It's just going to be a low key weekend for us.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Anniversary

Re: What are your plans this weekend?

• Considering driving to Edmond to get JJ a flu shot [I'm still on the fence about the flu shot], since that's the nearest place that will give him a shot that will take our insurance. Besides that, no plans. Might go to the wrestling match on Sunday and will definitely watch Bedlam hoops on TV tomorrow. Probably need to go grocery shopping, too. My car goes in the shop Monday, so need to get whatever few things are left in there out...not sure how long I'll be without it. Sigh.
    [url=http://charmedkindoflife.blogspot.com/].:.Charmed Kind of Life [2.17.13].:.[/url]
  • I'm working my last weekend night shift! I got a new job this week, so I have the night shift this weekend and a day shift next weekend and then I am done working weekends! I can't wait to get this weekend over with.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I'm going to CF tonight and shopping with a friend afterwards.

Saturday and Sunday we are celebrating Christmas with my ILs.

• My sister will be on town, so that's always fun. Other than that, we're going to a skate party. Connor has never been so this should be interesting. 
  • Tonight we are going Shawnee to meet up with C's brother, wife, kids and all the IL's to eat dinner for C's nieces b-day.

Tomorrow I plan to go watch my best friends daughters play basketball and possible help her with some cleaning on a house she just bought. 

Sunday I have plans to go to lunch with a close friend of mine who just got engaged. So, excited to start talking wedding decor and everything wedding with her. 

Shop my ThirtyOne Site anytime 24/7 www.mythirtyone.com/116821
  • I'm making million dollar spaghetti for dinner and we are going to just hang out around the house.  I am possibly going to make H help me hang a few things in L's room.  I just feel like staying home.

Tomorrow b has two birthday parties to go to and then my mom is taking him so we can go to H's friend's surprise party.  We may try to catch a movie too...but I imagine we will go home and go to bed lol :)

Not sure on our Sunday plans.  

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • DH is working OOT all weekend, so G and I will be trying our best to stay busy. Tonight will be laundry, cleaning, and taking down the rest of the Christmas decor (yep, I'm "that" girl) after G goes to bed. Tomorrow will be lots of playing, napping, then a birthday party. I rented a movie so I'll watch that once G is bed. Sunday we have another birthday party to go to, and I may stop by my parents' house on our way home since the party is out their way. 
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • We're meeting my parents about 45 minutes south of here for lunch, and then to go to a few wineries. Then, on Sunday, we're taking my favorite cousin to lunch. She recently came out and her parents are being nutjobs about it, so I look forward to just hugging her!
  • image 3rdOfJuly:
    We're meeting my parents about 45 minutes south of here for lunch, and then to go to a few wineries. Then, on Sunday, we're taking my favorite cousin to lunch. She recently came out and her parents are being nutjobs about it, so I look forward to just hugging her!

Sorry about your cousin's parents. :( I'm glad you are there to support her, though! 

• image critti710:

image 3rdOfJuly:
    We're meeting my parents about 45 minutes south of here for lunch, and then to go to a few wineries. Then, on Sunday, we're taking my favorite cousin to lunch. She recently came out and her parents are being nutjobs about it, so I look forward to just hugging her!

Sorry about your cousin's parents. :( I'm glad you are there to support her, though! 

Me too!

I'm going over to a new friend's house today, so I'm baking cookie bars right now. I've added chia seeds to the recipe, and I'm kind of nervous it's going to eff the things up. Fingers crossed. Tomorrow I am roasting a turkey for dinner (and to have for many subsequent lunches). Working out should happen in here, too. I know it's nerdy, but I have a new 5 mile walking tape that's a killer. 

• We're painting our builtins in the living room, so Friday we went to Lowe's and prepped for that. That project carried over through the weekend, and we actually only got the set of cabinets behind our bar finished. Our bookcases surrounding our fireplace will be next weekend (and the following, probably).

Saturday we went furniture shopping but came home empty-handed. We also went and ate pho that night. IL's came up to watch G while we did all that. 

Today we went to church and just did stuff around the house. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • We are going to the George Strait concert on Saturday. It was my 35th bday gift from DH. SO excited!
    Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker