Nest Book Club
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

NBR- The Nest is all messed up...

Perhaps The Nest gods will hear me... I'm trying to change my sig and it saves but it doesn't change it and every time I go into any forum the format is all messed up and I have to scroll down half a page before I can see any of the posts. Is this just me or are other people having problems? Wahhh first world problems......

Re: NBR- The Nest is all messed up...

• I was having problems yesterday when trying to change the book goal in my sig.  I thought it was more of a photobucket error though, because though I put in the code for the 2013 books picture, the nest was showing it as an icon I used for a different site.  Even after deleting my entire sig, it was still showing up.  What finally worked for me was deleting the entire sig, closing and restarting firefox, then typing out the code again. 
    Anniversary Photobucket
  • Mine was doing that, so I moved it to the top of my sig. That fixed it.....hth
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Anniversary
  • Mine is messed up too. I have to scroll down through all the crap to find the board.

When I tried to change my sig yesterday I couldn't even get the option on The Nest, so I tried through The Bump. I can get to the sig &avatar screen, but it just comes up blank! I will try again tomorrow from a better computer.

• That happened to me to.  I pressed the save button about 10 times in a burst of anger and that seemed to work :)
    Anniversary
              40 books in 2014?

2014: 4/40

[2010: 63] [2011: 35] [2012: 23] [2013: 27]

my read shelf:
    Stephanie's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)

• Yes, my siggy is messed up.  

I wanted to add the new 2013 badge.  Yesterday, it saved but did not show up.  Today I deleted the old badge and added it again.  Now both show up.  

Go figure.  I am giving up for now. 

Daisypath Anniversary tickers    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• I have to scroll down half a page too, so it's not just you!

Cinnabun and Junebug say, "Go Wildcats!"

• image SacGeoLover:
    That happened to me to.  I pressed the save button about 10 times in a burst of anger and that seemed to work :)

This is what I had to do, too. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    my read shelf:
    Jessica's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Mine is messed up too

Follow Me on Pinterest Savanna Funkhouser's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)

• image SacGeoLover:
    That happened to me to.  I pressed the save button about 10 times in a burst of anger and that seemed to work :)

this worked! Go figure. 

Follow Me on Pinterest Savanna Funkhouser's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)

• Yup, I have to scroll halfway down the page as well, and the sig/avatar edit page thingy is totally blank. There's not even a save button to push.

So I gave up for now.

Vellichor: The strange wistfulness of used bookstores
  • image Savanna111911:

image SacGeoLover:

this worked! Go figure. 

This worked for me too!

Sammie born 04/23/09 (Peanut allergy)
    Emmett born 01/28/2013

2015 Books Read 3 * 2014 Books Read: 151
    2013 Books Read: 90 * 2012 Books Read: 125
    2011 Books Read: 150  * 2010 Books Read: 117

Jennie Writes Words ~~~ We Still Read ~~~ Presidential Challenge
  • I still can't get my badge to show up.  I have a photobucket account and tried copying and pasting the "direct image link" like someone recommended but it still isn't showing up. I got it to work for TK but I can't get it to work for TN.
    my read shelf:

[IMG]http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/jj123/sprtychick10/BR6OZ_zps078f151c.png[/IMG]