Nest Book Club
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

EAJANVRIN

Hi.  I tried to request that book from my library over the weekend, and there are something like eleventy million holds on it (ok, maybe I'm exaggerating, but there's a lot of holds, anyway).  So I won't be able to get it this week.  Would you rather wait until my name comes up at the library - I have no idea how long that might be - or pick something else?  I'm up for anything, just let me know.  And sorry to delay our read-along even further!

Re: EAJANVRIN

• I am fine with either option.  The library I use frequently to check books out from is so small and while they have had the book on their new releases shelf, it hasn't been picked up yet.  Is there another book that you were looking to read soon? 
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers image