Nest Book Club
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

WBC 25 Pt tasks

I really should write this down somewhere, but is it the first 5 or random 5 finishers getting to pick these?

If there is more than 5, I am fine with not picking a 25 pt task.

ETA: It looks like there are currently 6 finishers

Myself, Slytherpuff, Sagoon, One Sweet Shannon, New Queen, Cougarette and Sneetches.

Re: WBC 25 Pt tasks

• I think for the shorter challenges it's a random selection, and the first five for the longer challenges.

I'll go ahead and throw my idea out. Actually, it's a task we've done before but I liked it. Read a book from Rory Gilmore's book club.

http://www.goodreads.com/list/show/4009.Rory_s_Book_Club

• HAHA that was mine from a few challenges ago! I love that one! 

Random finishers or random participants?  Sorry my brain is not functioning today. Embarrassed

• its random finishers for the short challenges. Last time we got ideas from all the finishers that wanted to participate and then I used a random selector to pick the 5 choices. I figured I would wait until Mon to start that push. Of course if someone else wants to do it they are welcome to.
    DD born 1.25.15

• image aggiebug:
    its random finishers for the short challenges. Last time we got ideas from all the finishers that wanted to participate and then I used a random selector to pick the 5 choices. I figured I would wait until Mon to start that push. Of course if someone else wants to do it they are welcome too

That sounds good.

Fab - haha! I've been watching a lot of GG lately.

• image aggiebug:
    its random finishers for the short challenges. Last time we got ideas from all the finishers that wanted to participate and then I used a random selector to pick the 5 choices. I figured I would wait until Mon to start that push. Of course if someone else wants to do it they are welcome to.

Thanks! I will take my name out of the running to pick, so unless someone else finishes, there are only 5 people to pick from I believe.

• image fabk:

image aggiebug:
    its random finishers for the short challenges. Last time we got ideas from all the finishers that wanted to participate and then I used a random selector to pick the 5 choices. I figured I would wait until Mon to start that push. Of course if someone else wants to do it they are welcome to.

Thanks! I will take my name out of the running to pick, so unless someone else finishes, there are only 5 people to pick from I believe.

well that works perfectly :)
    DD born 1.25.15

• I completed FBC, too!
  • image sneetches:
    I completed FBC, too!

How did I miss that? I added you up above.

• I've picked a few 25-point tasks, so I'll bow out, too.  I love the Rory Gilmore task; I'm looking forward to seeing what the other four are!
  • I thought for sure that there were six people that finished before me. I don't think I'm going to participate in the WBC if someone else would like to pick the 25pt task. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Olivia's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)Follow Me on Pinterest
  • I finished too. :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Follow Me on Pinterest Savanna Funkhouser's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)

• I was going to bow out since I got to pick a task for the current challenge, but since so many other people have bowed out, here goes:  Read a book by an author who goes by their initials (ie H.G. Wells, J. K. Rowling etc)
    l Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Here is my idea for a 25 point task:

In honor of New Year's resolutions, read either an organization, cleaning, or health / fitness book, try one of the ideas in it, and then share in a post.