May 2012 Weddings
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

TGIF!

Weekend Plans?

Raves/Rants?

image Anniversary

Re: TGIF!

• Weekend Plans: Not much at all...thankfully! I can wait to just rest and relax.

Rant: I think I'm getting a cold...my throat hurts and I have a nasty cough going on...ugh!

Rave: It's already friday! I've only worked two days this week and I only have to work 2 days next week!

Missing Our July Sparkler
    BFP#1-11/12/12, MMC 1/16/13-baby stopped growing @ 9wks, found out at 13wks, D&E 1/25/13
    BFP#2-4/23/13 EDD-01/02/14 baby BOY born 12/31/13 Michael Cameron <3

• Weekend plans: nothing too much, sleeping in? Maybe catch a movie, hoping to convince hubby we should go out and look for flooring for our addition... i think it's going to be pretty low key. SIL and her fiance are coming over for Chinese food and drinks tonight so i'm looking forward to that

Rants: I've been fighting a cold for 2 weeks now... i'd be really happy if it would go away sometime in the VERY near future!  I've decided Christmas should only be able to occur on Thursdays. Because then i'd get thursday-sunday off work. I had to work Monday until 3, then got tuesday/wednesday off then work thursday/friday... it seems so pointless to even be here yesterday and today... all the lawyers are gone... and hardly anyone is even calling... soooo slow! 

Raves:  I can't wait for Monday! I work till 3 and then we're heading to my "home town" where all my friends are for New Years. My MOH is home for the holidays (she lives a 4 hour plane ride away now) and i'll see another one of my BM's and her husband and a bunch of other friends. I can't wait to see everyone. 

View Full Size Image
  • Plans:

Take down the tree, our one cat Lilly won't leave it alone and she's making me crazy with her antics.  

Rants:

They are calling for crappy weather tomorrow. a good friend who I grew up with and was really close to (I had my own bedroom at his house I was there so much) has a brother who had a rare blood disease and he passed on Wed. so I have to go to the viewing/service on Sunday.  

Raves:

I'm off until Wed, so it's like a mini vacay.

And I got a call from the office and I was nominated for Bayada's Hero on the Homefront award for 4th quarter and I won.  So I get a certificate, and they give you Bayada bucks to shop in the catalog (there's a Dooney and Burke purse that I can now get since I've been saving my bucks) and they throw a breakfast or lunch (I get to pick) at the office and you can invite 10 friends/family and they have a little ceremony type thing.  I'm honored but then I feel like a *** since I will be telling them I'm going per diem as soon as I get a start date from my new job.   

Anniversary PersonalMilestone 

• Weekend Plans: Tonight, we're going out to a japanese restaurant with my MOH and her b/f. Tomorrow, we're taking our furbaby to the vet, visiting the ILs, and running some errands. And Sunday we'll probably run some more errands and relax.

Raves: Christmas was awesome this year (like it is every year). I just love getting the families together. It makes me so happy.

Rants: Christmas is over :(  and having to come in to work for just 2 days this week is pointless.

image Anniversary
  • Rant: H's cousin is getting married in May in FL (we live in MA). I was hoping we'd have our travel plans figured out after seeing H's family at Christmas but now it's even more up in the air. It's frustrating me that we can't buy our airline tickets because we're on a tight budget for the trip and I'm afraid prices will go up.

Raves: We had a pretty nice Christmas and I got to spend the day after with Mom which was nice since we haven't had some time with just the two of us in a while.

Plans: H & I both have tomorrow off, but don't have any plans, so I think we might go see "This is 40." Sunday will be my usual day of housework and I'll put away the stuff we got for Christmas.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers 

imageimage

• Rants: I have had the week off which is great but I havent done anything, Im so tired and feel like crap from being so lazy. Sometimes a routine is good. 

Raves: I been able to destress between work, and getting our house ready for 40 people and finishing the masters i was ready to have a nervous breakdown but this sleeping and doing nothing has helped in that.

Weekend plans : Trying to hint to H that we need a fun date, we never do anything fun, im so sick of the bar. We know have our weekends off and dont do anything good with them! We have my friends 30 bday Saturday and Sunday we are having a friends xmas party.  

"Anyone can be passionate, but it takes real lovers to be silly"
  • Rants: I haven't been feeling good this week and my voice comes and goes daily. Also I am missing H's cousin's FI's bachelorette party this weekend because of it and I feel super bad about it.

Raves: I get a 4 day weekend!!!

Weekend Plans: Tonight H and I are going to dinner. Tomorrow I am going shopping and to get my nails done while H goes and plays pool with the guys. Sunday we are watching football before H's cousin's rehearsal and RD. And then Monday night is the wedding.

• Weekend Plans: Tonight DH and I are hanging out, just the two of us which we haven't done this week due to parties and dinners galore. Tomorrow his 2 BFFs are coming for the long weekend and I am so excited to see them. We only briefly  saw them at Thanksgiving and before that was our wedding weekend. 

Raves: So excited to have a 4 day weekend! We had only 9 kids at school today and we normally have 17 so that was a nice change. We are the only preschool/daycare center that has school all year except on holidays.

Rants: See post titled "She Said Yes" :(

image Daisypath Anniversary tickers