May 2012 Weddings
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

We told our families this weekend-video!

I thought you ladies would get a kick out of the videos that we got of our family's reaction to H and I expecting a baby!

1st one is at H's Mom's side of the family's house on Christmas Eve...H's cousin is taking the video since she knew that we were going to announce at that time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a-JdP44uIY0

2nd one is at my Mom's side of the family's house during our "cousin photo shoot" Don't mind H's shaky hands and finger in front of the camera at one point lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=83c74d7suxY

I feel good, but maybe a little more nervous that it's all out in the open! We're waiting until my next ultrasound to actually post anything on FB.

Missing Our July Sparkler
BFP#1-11/12/12, MMC 1/16/13-baby stopped growing @ 9wks, found out at 13wks, D&E 1/25/13
BFP#2-4/23/13 EDD-01/02/14 baby BOY born 12/31/13 Michael Cameron <3

Re: We told our families this weekend-video!

• I will definitely have to watch that when I get home!  How exciting :)

Also, 10 weeks!!  Wow! You're almost done with the first tri, right? a couple weeks-ish away??  Wahoo!

Anniversary

After 2 years of TTC, lots of tests, and a Hysteroscopy/Laparoscopy to remove several polyps,
    Clomid/IUI #1 3/14: cancelled due to surprise BFP 3/8/14.
    Beta 1 3/11: 398  Beta 2 3/13: 728  Beta 3 3/20: 11,482 
    Surprise BFP turns into Surprise Twins! 

Zoey and Garrett born 10/24/14 at 36+3

• image zamboni00:

I will definitely have to watch that when I get home!  How exciting :)

Also, 10 weeks!!  Wow! You're almost done with the first tri, right? a couple weeks-ish away??  Wahoo!

Ahhh I know! I am SO excited to be in double digits! I have just 3 weeks and 3 days until I'm technically in the 2nd trimester!

BFP#1-11/12/12, MMC 1/16/13-baby stopped growing @ 9wks, found out at 13wks, D&E 1/25/13

• I absolutely LOVE the second video! Made me tear up a little, and what a great/cute way to announce that you're expecting.  Congrats!!!
  • Aw! That's awesome! Too cute! 
    View Full Size Image
  • I'm so watching this when I get home! I can't wait. Yay double digits!!
  • thats so awsome :)   I can't wait to eventually do that whenever we get lucky ...I think my mom would faint haha...i know my dad will...he was totally unsure about my bro having a puppy...haha   

Those are cute videos ..thanks for sharing

• What a great surprise for everyone! And I love the delayed reaction in the second one. So cute. So exciting! :)
  • I just watched them and have to say your family was the best! Those are super cute though. Was that your mom who jumped in there?
  • Those are great videos.  You'll have to keep those and show "blueberry" someday!
  • Ohmigosh!!!  SO cute!  :)  Love that idea!!

Anniversary

After 2 years of TTC, lots of tests, and a Hysteroscopy/Laparoscopy to remove several polyps,
    Clomid/IUI #1 3/14: cancelled due to surprise BFP 3/8/14.
    Beta 1 3/11: 398  Beta 2 3/13: 728  Beta 3 3/20: 11,482 
    Surprise BFP turns into Surprise Twins! 

Zoey and Garrett born 10/24/14 at 36+3

• such a fun, unique way to tell everyone! 
  • I love that you have everyones reaction on video!!  Double digits it so exciting!

[url=http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3d6f8d] My Ovulation Chart[/url]
  • image leopardgurl831:

I love that you have everyones reaction on video!!  Double digits it so exciting!

AHH another May 2012 momma to be!!! congrats :)

• Omg! Too Cute! :) 
    "Anyone can be passionate, but it takes real lovers to be silly"
  • I love how you did that! "Everyone say, 'Christine's pregnant!'" It took them a while to catch on  XD
    photo enhanced-buzz-23740-1333550931-30_zpsdc46930f.jpg

Anniversary