Nest Book Club
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

SBR Unusual Baby Names of 2012

I don't know if any of you saw this on Yahoo! But anyone catch under the boy's names just plain weird: Four? Someone's a Divergent fan... it literally made me LOL

Re: SBR Unusual Baby Names of 2012

• My favorite food blogger has a son names Seven.  Yup.  Do you have the link for the article?
  • image sassypants527:
    My favorite food blogger has a son names Seven.  Yup.  Do you have the link for the article?

oh my I love her blog! 

DD born 1.25.15

• image sassypants527:
    My favorite food blogger has a son names Seven.  Yup.  Do you have the link for the article?

Yup, here it is. It's just slipped in there.

http://shine.yahoo.com/parenting/most-unusual-baby-names-2012-201000510.html

• It mentions HG, Game of Thrones, and Gatsby as well

• image sassypants527:
    Espn???

Haha I wondered about that too.... how would that be pronounced? Like ess-pen?

• OMGoodness! Cello?!?

My new bff Gayle Forman!

“You can have your wishes, your plans, but at the end of the day, it's out of your control"
    - Gayle Forman
    "People talk about escapism as if it's a bad thing... Once you've escaped, once you come back, the world is not the same as when you left it. You come back to it with skills, weapons, knowledge you didn't have before. Then you are better equipped to deal with your current reality."
    - Neil Gaiman

Married Bio

Lizzie's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)

• I feel so bad for these kids. Why can't parents pick nice, normal names anymore? How would you like to be in a job interview when you're older and say "Hello, my name is Hippo, it's nice to meet you."  Seriously.  

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    my read shelf:
    Jessica's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • There's a student at one of my schools with the first name LX. Indifferent

Taya 9.20.05 * Marlena 10.4.07 * Armando 11.3.93
  • image sassypants527:

Seven Costanza??  hahaha

"Seven periods of school, seven beatings a day. Roughly seven stitches a beating, and eventually seven years to life. Yeah, you're doing that child quite a service."

52 Books in 2014??

imageimageimageimage

My sweet babies:
    imageimageimageimage

• I'm waiting on the kid named Dafuq.
  • Seriously people ... YOUR KIDS HAVE TO USE THESE NAMES WHEN THEY'RE ADULTS!

My favorite Cake Wreck ever.

• image 84Lauren:

image sassypants527:

Seven Costanza??  hahaha

"Seven periods of school, seven beatings a day. Roughly seven stitches a beating, and eventually seven years to life. Yeah, you're doing that child quite a service."

THANK YOU! 

75 Books in 2015?

photo OutlanderMafia.jpg  
    It's slippery as waterweed.
  • image MrsJenE:
    image 84Lauren:

image sassypants527:

Seven Costanza??  hahaha

THANK YOU! 

<3

52 Books in 2014??

imageimageimageimage

My sweet babies:
    imageimageimageimage