Relationships

He Cheated.. I Lied.. Where do we go now???

Well Me and Tristan  were together for almost eight months,   i thought we were happy don't get me wrong we had our problems, we had our fights but seemed to always get through them in till Anna and Clayton came into our lives... Anna was a Friend from school i was trying to hook up with Clayton one of my long time guy friends.. Well Anna came over one day after school and wanted to meet up with Clayton and i had to pick Tristan up from work anyways so i was like we will go earlier and stop by Clayton's work (Walmart) Well anyways she talks a lot and never shuts up, So she made me late on picking up Tristan up from work.  Then Anna was like don't  tell Tristan the rwal reason we were late. so i lied to him.. ( Biggest Mistake EVER!!! ) Then she ended up staying the night the next night.(Mistake number 2) and well i was in pain ( i have runners knee in both knees) and didn't feel good so i went to bed early... (mistake number 3) and guess what She and Him did FUCKED ON MY COUCH IN MY HOUSE....

To make things even worse is we are pregnant. We are back together. But I'm still hurt and scared to trust him again.. specifically since now that she only lives across the field.. 

So i need help... ADVICE PLEASE!!!!

Tristans Wife!

Re: He Cheated.. I Lied.. Where do we go now???

But if you are, I don't think you two have a future beyond child support payments and visitation rights.

Relationships should be built around honesty and trust, and you clearly lack either. It sounds like you both need to grow up quite a bit to be honest and are probably not ready for such a commitment.

I would cut your losses and move on. I'm sorry if that's not what you want to hear, but it's not a great start to a relationship that only has 7 months under its belt.

Sorry but that's the best I can muster at 2am.

• image ThatGothChick:

But if you are, I don't think you two have a future beyond child support payments and visitation rights.

Relationships should be built around honesty and trust, and you clearly lack either. It sounds like you both need to grow up quite a bit to be honest and are probably not ready for such a commitment.

I would cut your losses and move on. I'm sorry if that's not what you want to hear, but it's not a great start to a relationship that only has 7 months under its belt.

Sorry but that's the best I can muster at 2am.

I agree. You went to sleep and they had sex on the couch, so you aren't ever allowed to sleep again? How was this a mistake? You trusted your friend and BF, as you should, they messed up and broke your trust. I honestly can't see why you'd want to keep either of them. 

• I have no idea what any of this says.
    "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
    ~Benjamin Franklin

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    DS dx with celiac disease 5/28/10

• image EastCoastBride:
    I have no idea what any of this says.
    Jeezus I couldn't get through any of it. And I've even had my coffee already.
  • So there is a kiddo entering the picture. Brilliant.

Very sad for the youngster. And now you can see why it is never a good idea to bring kids into a picture that does not involve an established marriage that is steady, stable and built on love and trust. (you can also consider relinquishing the child for adoption and this way he will be in a home where he can be provided for by 2 very loving adults)

There is also a great deal of immaturity here --- how old is everyone? My guess is late teens.

Your FI isn't mature enough to be married and understand what commitment to only one woman means. I blame this on age, immaturity and hormones.

Your best bet (besides going back to school and learning good hard English grammar and syntax) is to scrap marrying this guy and make sure you get child support.

You will have your hands full with him and his undependability--- don't be surprised if he is barely around and does not spend any time with  the child and don't be surprised if he's funky with paying child support. If he hasn't got a job, you know this is going to be a problem. And if he has a job, he will still be a problem to you.

And birth control. GET SOME and use it consistently. That's a good idea, too.

• Seven months in and he's already f*cking your friends.  You know that this early in the relationship, he's still on his best behavior, right?  F*cking your friends while you're asleep in the next room is seriously, literally the best this guy has to offer.  Get rid of him.
  • image ReturnOfKuus:
    Seven months in and he's already f*cking your friends.  You know that this early in the relationship, he's still on his best behavior, right?  F*cking your friends while you're asleep in the next room is seriously, literally the best this guy has to offer.  Get rid of him.

Yes

You sound young.  I would probably give the baby up for adoption, break up with him, get some counseling, pick a better partner, and wait until I was in a stable relationship and living situation to have another baby.

image "...Saving just one pet won't change the world...but, surely, the world will change for that one pet..."
  • First of all my advice it to learn what the word "like" means. http://m.dictionary.com/definition/like/?linkId=khyton

Secondly try to convey your story like an adult. This is posted in the mind set that you are 7 years old.

Third, perhaps you should learn to spell.  

• You do sound very young and I could barely understand this post. If this is even real, try proof reading next time, and learn proper English. Honestly, I don't think y'all stand a chance. You're also pregnant. Be responsible and don't just stay with him for the baby. You will have more issues. Adoption is an option as well, and I say that because it just does not sound like you are ready. Either way, we're all giving you good advice. Take it or leave it.
  • This seriously reads like a foreign language. I hope for the sake of this hypothetical child that this is MUD.  Because every kid deserves at least once parent who can function as an adult.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • This dude sounds like a scumbag and you guys have had fights and problems? At 7 months in? That sounds like a lot to go through with a person who treats you like sh*t only 7 months in. I have been with my husband 6 years and never went through that much drama. Nor would I put up with that much drama. You have every right to not trust either of them....you don't have to stay friends with this girl and you surely don't have to remain with him. 

My advice is leave him. Whether you like that advice or wanted that specific advice that is what my true opinion is 

Visit The Nest!

image" width=220>
  • I was lurking and now I'm curious, is Allen and Tristen the same guy? Since u seem to be allenswifey and on your siggy your Tristens wife. This seems fake but if its not then listen to the PP suggestions! 

Good luck

(Goes back to lurking) 

<3 J.B.I. <3

Lilypie First Birthday tickers 
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Advice:

Give the kid up for adoption.

Stop seeing this guy.

Go to school and learn how to write correctly.  

• I Still love him.. She is no longer in my life.. Every time i see her i just wanna punch her in the face
    Tristans Wife!
  • Anna is 17. I'm 19 and Tristan's is 21. and oh by the way i was on birth control
    Tristans Wife!
  • image allenswifey:
    Anna is 17. I'm 19 and Tristan's is 21. and oh by the way i was on birth control

So he cheated on you and committed statutory rape?  Sounds like a winner.

image "...Saving just one pet won't change the world...but, surely, the world will change for that one pet..."
  • image kellbell1919:

image allenswifey:
    Anna is 17. I'm 19 and Tristan's is 21. and oh by the way i was on birth control

So he cheated on you and committed statutory rape?  Sounds like a winner.

This. The guy has so many red flags raising up it's not even funny. Imagine a relationship where you are truly loved and truly respected. Your guy clearly has neither for you.

This anna person is 17 and still in the highly selfish age. Let her have this horrible person. She will learn her lesson the hard way. I am not saying she isn't at fault at all but you can't put all of the blame on her. If you stay with this dude you might as well as prepare yourself for divorce in less then 2 years after you get married. So basically it's either save yourself some hurt in the long run Or go through hell for the next couple of years over nothing. Which is what this entire relationship is...nothing. If you are going through this at 7 MONTHS then imagine the sh*t you will go through in about one year.

Visit The Nest!

image" width=220>
  • Ummm....beat that *** ass and if this is what you're being shown ONLY 7 months in...you should've been smarter and left at first sign...now this fool has knocked you up and now u want advice?....there is no advice other than to learn from this...every relationship is different so yall might make it....i doubt it...but it is possible

****The Future Mrs. Ikeard**** wedding countdown
  • image aquari0216:

Ummm....beat that *** ass and if this is what you're being shown ONLY 7 months in...you should've been smarter and left at first sign...now this fool has knocked you up and now u want advice?....there is no advice other than to learn from this...every relationship is different so yall might make it....i doubt it...but it is possible

I would but i don't wanna go to big people jail..

Tristans Wife!
  • image DaddySong:
    Did you ask Tristan if the sex was better than yours? If so, what did he say?

I did, and he said i was better. That all she did was talk the whole time.

Tristans Wife!
  • she presude him btw. and in arkansas you can consent to haveing sex.
    Tristans Wife!