Relationships

I've Lost my best friend (S)

Hi everyone.

So everyone can understand better the situation I'll explain briefly how my friend is:

She is a very social girl, she is always full agenda. Sometimes we used to hang out having dinner or a couple of beer outside her house. I'm the only one who she talk about her private life, boys, relationships, and deeper stuff, like cheatings. I know this because she told me so and to be honest I would pick one friend to tell this stuff.. And since I have my Fiancee i just hang out with him and married friends or other couples, we dont party like her. But she is very jealous when I do something and dont invite her, though I told her what we do every weekend and she is always invited anytime she wants to hang out. This wasnt enough, because one in a while she calls me angry because I dont call her and ask how is she going.. i told her im not a phone person since ages! 

The last time I saw her is when i went to a bar with other friends teachers like me. I didnt called her because she go to bed at 10pm during the week. So i got there at 9pm, and i saw her celebrating another girl's birthday I know. I went to say hi and everything was ok... after two days she was telling me that  why I dont call her, that I dont care about her and I didnt invite her.. that I hang out always with other people instead and a lots of blah blahs... this happened since always and I was tired of this.. all my other girl friends know who I am and I dont like to talk to the phone... i prefer go visiting them as I usually do.. but we work or spend time with family, with my fiancee, i barely go out during the week. I told her that once I was waiting to go out with her for like 1 month... because i was asking whe we could meet for drinks or dinner and she was very busy.. but I didnt get angry because of that.. Why I can understand other people's social life and she can't with me.. though I'm not very social like her. The last time I called her was to warn her about a married guy who has been interested in her... 

he is a 38 yr old involved with something about drug dealing, and married and actually has a 24 pregnant gitlfriend. When I found out I warn her and she just said that his family was in a palace so it doesnt matter what he does.. and that she know everything about his marriage life... and he is a good person...

I'm in shock about everything... I was going to tell her that i wanted her to be my maid of honor but this *** happenned... 

Re: I've Lost my best friend (S)

• Dear Lord, your friend is an awful person.  Get rid of her.  There is no future here. Move on and find someone that not only respects the vows of marriage but also you as a friend and a person.
  • She's way too needy and s ounds like she's still in intermediate school. Part ways with her as kindly and as soon as possible. This is not the friend for you. And you won't be able to tell her anything about that unsavory guy: you know how it is: love is blind and you just can't get them to see the light.
  • thanks for your opinion... I was feeling awful for not calling her anymore and leave this situation as it is. Now i can feel better that I'm not the only one who thinks she turned up to be awful :) 
  • Yess that's the word: Needy !! I was starting to feel bad because she was demanding my attention in a very obsesed way. Thank you for your time :D  

• Was she really a best friend to start with? It sounds like she was a best friend when it was on her terms. Not to mention what others already said about her being needy.

I'd say goodbye for sure.

• Do not ask her to be in your bridal party --- why? She will be a disasterous MOH.

I would not be surprised if she said yes to it and then drops out of your wedding party days later.

Spare yourself the agony -- she is also undependable. You do not need undependable friends, period.

• Ditto PPs, it doesn't sound like this is a worthwhile friend. 
  • U can't be captain save a hoe....let her loose....shes an idiot and needs to get over herself
    ****The Future Mrs. Ikeard**** wedding countdown