May 2012 Weddings
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Thursday Confessions

Re: Thursday Confessions

• I confess that i'm seriously ticked at hubby... I get he had to work late last night... but really.. he left milk on the counter all night, didn't clean up the TWO perogies left in the pan (ie put them in the fridge), and when I called him this morning, becuase he was still at home, and asked him to take the garbage out, he didn't.... REALLY? Arg!

View Full Size Image
  • Milo is going in next week for his 3 month checkup on his liver shunt surgery, and I am a wreck (again). He's been drinking more water/ (TMI Warning!) and he isn't peeing in a super strong stream, which could both be signs that he's forming bladder stones again, meaning that he possibly has grown a new shunt to work around his constricted shunt.

Blargh. 

• I confess that I am seriously hating my job right now. I wake up in the morning and it literally takes me everything to tell myself to get up and get headed to work. I basically had a pity session with my mom over lunch yesterday and she of course helped. I even bought lottery tickets last night (which I never do) just HOPING I could win and finally do what I want to do in life. Blah....sometimes I wonder if staying in this small little town to be close to my family really was worth it....
  • I confess that a part of me is secretly hoping out dryer is broken so that we can get a new one. I did a load of laundry today and smelled a burning smell from our dryer. H is going to look at it when he gets home to see if he can fix it. I hate to spend the money, but our old dryer is getting old and I'd love a new one.
  • image littleshrink:
    I confess that I am seriously hating my job right now. I wake up in the morning and it literally takes me everything to tell myself to get up and get headed to work. ....

This is my confession too. I cry almost everyday. 

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers