May 2012 Weddings
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

WTF Wednesday

WTF SIL! So I know you didn't come to my wedding and that's whatever but turning your Christmas list into a copy of my wedding registry is not cool. You got married years ago and had the option of getting all this stuff so don't try to get it all now just because you know I have this stuff already. And if you were smart you would have at least choose different brands so no one knew exactly what you were doing!

Re: WTF Wednesday

• WTF landlords... you ILLEGALLY entered my unit and "decided" we had abandoned the unit we had possession of till the end of the month. You threw out everything that was left... including my wedding dress. What the F is wrong with you. You have broken my and H's hearts now we, with our attorneys, are going to break your bank account. You were well aware that our transfer was not officially in effect until 12/1 but you took it on yourselves to make a poor decision. Guess what, H recorded our whole conversation this morning on his phone... the courts won't side with you even if you try to deny any wrongdoing to cover your a**.
  • Oh my gosh mailyn! I'm so sorry!!!! That's completely and utterly ridiculous.. and heartbreaking that they threw out your wedding dress! I'm in complete shock after reading that.. i can't imagine how you feel! Let us know how it all ends up going with court etc. I feel so bad for you!
    I don't think anyone can have a WTF Wednesday to top that.. and anything I might have thought about complaining about doesn't even compare... 
    View Full Size Image
  • image heightdeprived:
    Oh my gosh mailyn! I'm so sorry!!!! That's completely and utterly ridiculous.. and heartbreaking that they threw out your wedding dress! I'm in complete shock after reading that.. i can't imagine how you feel! Let us know how it all ends up going with court etc. I feel so bad for you!
    I don't think anyone can have a WTF Wednesday to top that.. and anything I might have thought about complaining about doesn't even compare... 
    This exactly!
    image Anniversary
  • image Mona8:
    image heightdeprived:
    Oh my gosh mailyn! I'm so sorry!!!! That's completely and utterly ridiculous.. and heartbreaking that they threw out your wedding dress! I'm in complete shock after reading that.. i can't imagine how you feel! Let us know how it all ends up going with court etc. I feel so bad for you!
    This exactly!

Seriously!! I'm so sorry. 

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • image amcourt09:

image Mona8:
    image heightdeprived:
    This exactly!

Wow that is the craziest thing I have heard. I agree with these ladies. Please keep us updated on all this!!!
  • image mancila60:
    image amcourt09:

image Mona8:
    image heightdeprived:
    This exactly!

Wow that is the craziest thing I have heard. I agree with these ladies. Please keep us updated on all this!!!
    Seriously? What in the world is this all about?? If you could see my face right now it is ..... confused, heartbroken and pissed off for you too!
  • image mildlymailyn:
    WTF landlords... you ILLEGALLY entered my unit and "decided" we had abandoned the unit we had possession of till the end of the month. You threw out everything that was left... including my wedding dress. What the F is wrong with you. You have broken my and H's hearts now we, with our attorneys, are going to break your bank account. You were well aware that our transfer was not officially in effect until 12/1 but you took it on yourselves to make a poor decision. Guess what, H recorded our whole conversation this morning on his phone... the courts won't side with you even if you try to deny any wrongdoing to cover your a**.

OMG I am so sorry!!!

My WTF is parents... I am a preschool teacher and we close at 5pm, that means your child needs to be picked up before the clock hits 5pm... I get *** happens but everyday you are late!!!! Please come on time parents!! 

image Daisypath Anniversary tickers