May 2012 Weddings
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

*Amcourt*

When are you due? I know it's coming up soon.

Re: *Amcourt*

• January 20th. I still have a little less than 2 months to go. Getting there though!
    Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Oh wow that's a lot closer than I thought it was. You really are getting there then. 
  • image amcourt09:
    January 20th. I still have a little less than 2 months to go. Getting there though!

Just got caught up on the blog.  Seriously one of the funniest things I read so far - your BlackFriday shopping trip.  LOL   H and I made a trip to Walmart and I swear to God these people are crazy.  I seriously had my hand on the instant 911 dialer on my phone, ready to hit the panic button at a moments notice.  I suddenly fogot why the hell I went to that store and we were outta there.  Hit Sears instead and just marveled at how many men suddenly love to shop!

• image littleshrink:

image amcourt09:
    January 20th. I still have a little less than 2 months to go. Getting there though!

Just got caught up on the blog.  Seriously one of the funniest things I read so far - your BlackFriday shopping trip.  LOL   H and I made a trip to Walmart and I swear to God these people are crazy.  I seriously had my hand on the instant 911 dialer on my phone, ready to hit the panic button at a moments notice.  I suddenly fogot why the hell I went to that store and we were outta there.  Hit Sears instead and just marveled at how many men suddenly love to shop!

Aren't people so crazy?! Lol ..that was my last Black Friday trip for awhile. 

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • image amcourt09:
    image littleshrink:

image amcourt09:

here here! I cannot need anything that bad to warrant that craziness in my life! I did however think of you this morning when I was watching GMA and they had their "Super Buys" and it was for some store that sells baby clothes and they had a outfit that had a monkey's head on the butt. You're right...there is something stupid cute about that!
  • image littleshrink:
    image amcourt09:
    image littleshrink:

image amcourt09:

here here! I cannot need anything that bad to warrant that craziness in my life! I did however think of you this morning when I was watching GMA and they had their "Super Buys" and it was for some store that sells baby clothes and they had a outfit that had a monkey's head on the butt. You're right...there is something stupid cute about that!
    I thought about her too! I was laughing because it was so cute!