Trash to Treasure
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Vera Wang Luxe "Alice" for sale ~ $699 (original $8,500)

Beautiful Vera Wang Luxe Alice tulle gown is a work of art, with overlay of bias silk taffeta bands and textured floral corsage at waist. The back is as gorgeous as the front, with covered buttons the full length of the dress. Lightweight, slimming, and sophisticated in every way, the dress is made of multiple layers of lightweight silk. My photographer said this was one of the most unique dresses he had seen. It was a very vintage Anthropologie feel with all the quality of Vera Wang. Message for more pictures.

I had the dress hemmed, taken in at the hips and bust (current measurements are below), had cap sleeves/straps added out of matching silk net fabric, had a three-point bustle made, and had b-cups put in. All are included, but can be easily removed as well. There is room with the fabric to go up by one size (street size 8/9) or to go down 1-2 sizes (street size 2-4) without compromising the structure or silhouette of the dress. The work was done by the best Bridal seamstress in the Boston area and is flawless. 

The gown was worn gently twice: once at my wedding, and the next day for photos. It is in excellent condition with no signs of wear after cleaning and preservation.

Label size: 12
Street size: 6
measurements: 36-29-37

The dress has been cleaned, preserved in a preservation box, and ready to wear again!