May 2012 Weddings
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Bah. [UPDATE!]

While waiting for the birth news of my new niece or nephew (SIL is in the hospital having a C-section today), I get a text from my mom saying that they took my grandma to the hospital because she wasn't feeling well.  I'm already worried about my SIL (she's the one who lost her husband a month before our wedding), and now I'm triple worried and my stomach is doing backflips.

How am I supposed to work like this??  T, P, whatever, appreciated.  Hope your guys' Mondays are going better than mine.

Update: My grandma is fine, apparently it was just her diverticulitis acting up.  Hopefully she'll start to feel better soon!

Also, everything went well with SIL today.  She had another little girl via C-section, and she Skyped us from her hospital room to show us whether it was a girl/boy and to tell us her name.  I was thrown off because she was wrapped up in a blanket with a blue stripe, but she is in fact a girl!  Her name is Delaney Alice, mom & baby are doing fine.  Probably the last time I'll be an aunt, unless my brother has kids (unlikely) or my SIL meets someone else and decides to have more kids.  2 nieces is enough for me, though!

photo trex2_zps7ab4e9b0.jpg
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: Bah. [UPDATE!]