Entertainment
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Survivor: Philippines Spoilers 11/21

Wow!! That was definitely an explosive tribal council..And let the Abi bashing begin. I felt bad for her but she has a huge temper and is nasty. She seems to blame it on, "Well, English is my second language." She doesn't really know how to talk nicely to anyone and she was gloating when she came back from the spa reward. She was yelling at people at camp and not wanting to cook. Penner made me laugh when he told her to "enjoy your final days" lol...Denise made a great point of mentioning at tribal that Abi would be excellent to take to the end because certain people would not get votes. Abi kept trying to cut her off. I hope she is next to go. If she does not win immunity, she is gone!! I would keep her around but I think she just needs to go. I think Carter should go next and then it gets down to the alliance turning on one another. I think Lisa should stick with Skupin and maybe Denise. Malcolm could win if he goes to the end because he is very likeable!!!

Re: Survivor: Philippines Spoilers 11/21

• I was so glad to see Pete go. Next week they should get rid of Abi. I would be afraid to bring her to the end with having a couple of friends on the Jury afterall. Than Carter should go. I really don't know him well, and have no feelings about him being there.

That was smart thinking of Malcolm at the reward to make the day about  "them" and not the game.

I am still hoping Malcolm or Denise wins.

• image fabk:

I was so glad to see Pete go. Next week they should get rid of Abi. I would be afraid to bring her to the end with having a couple of friends on the Jury afterall. Than Carter should go. I really don't know him well, and have no feelings about him being there.

Ditto to Abi getting the boot...It is very painful to keep watching her and listening to her run her mouth. She is obnoxious!! After she is gone, they should get rid of Carter and then Penner.

That was smart thinking of Malcolm at the reward to make the day about  "them" and not the game.

I am still hoping Malcolm or Denise wins.

It would be hard to pick a winner if Malcolm and Denise are in the finals. I am wondering will it be a final tribal of 2 or 3. If it is both of them, most likely Malcolm would win. Denise has played an excellent game as well so far. She has not made any enemies on the jury.

• I hear what you are saying about Malcolm and Denise. I would imagine it will be a final 3 scenario, since they haven't done a final 2 in awhile. I think everyone on the jury would be hard pressed to choose between them. However that is what I hope happens!!!