Atlanta Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email help@theknot.com.

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Happy Friday

Any fun plans this weekend? I need to step away from the Etsy!

Re: Happy Friday

• Yes, you do. And you keep pinning all that cuteness on pinterest, and I get sucked in! Those crocheted shoes you have pinned are beyond adorable!

No plans for this weekend except that I am playing tennis today. I am looking forward to time by myself!  We also need to clean out our office because it's a pit and we could use the space for Thanksgiving (it's behind the kitchen). We have thrown around the ideas of maybe going to ride the Pink Pig or maybe riding the "train" (aka Marta) down to the dome tomorrow and tailgating. Not sure if we will end up doing any of it.

What are you up to this weekend?