Entertainment
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Survivor: Philippines 11/14 Spoilers

Abi, Abi you need to turn your frown upside down lol!!! I just had to stick it to her...I cannot stand her and today's episode added fuel to it. I was laughing at the reward challenge when I saw her sitting out once again!!! That ws a great reward challenge and very rewarding it looked like for Malcolm. Maybe he can go back to teaching instead of bartending. He has a huge heart and seeing him interact with the kids was great...I hope he wins!!! I like Lisa a lot as well. She is really down to earth and it seemed Malcolm forgave her for what she had did by telling Pete about the idol. I could see her going to the end and winning as well. I hope Pete or Abi get voted out next. But then it would be good to take Abi to the end, as I do not believe she would get any votes...I have to laugh at Artis's face when his name was read on the votes. He looked so dumbfounded and shocked lol!!!

Re: Survivor: Philippines 11/14 Spoilers

• image summergal1229:

Abi, Abi you need to turn your frown upside down lol!!! I just had to stick it to her...I cannot stand her and today's episode added fuel to it. They need to vote her out! She is so annoying and rude!!! I was laughing at the reward challenge when I saw her sitting out once again!!! I especially liked that no one picked her, since they got to pick their own teams. She is weak.That ws a great reward challenge and very rewarding it looked like for Malcolm. Maybe he can go back to teaching instead of bartending. He has a huge heart and seeing him interact with the kids was great...I hope he wins!!! I like Lisa a lot as well. She is really down to earth and it seemed Malcolm forgave her for what she had did by telling Pete about the idol. I could see her going to the end and winning as well. I hope Pete or Abi get voted out next. But then it would be good to take Abi to the end, as I do not believe she would get any votes... I agree, that would be the only good thing to come of her being in the top 3. I have to laugh at Artis's face when his name was read on the votes. He looked so dumbfounded and shocked lol!!! I know!! It was hilarious! lol

Still hoping Malcolm and Denise make it to the end.

• I don't know, I am just not getting into this season and that makes me sad.  I really hope Malcolm or Denise win. I was happy to see Artis go. Abi needs to go next for sure.
  • image littlemisswitness:
    image summergal1229:

Abi, Abi you need to turn your frown upside down lol!!! I just had to stick it to her...I cannot stand her and today's episode added fuel to it. They need to vote her out! She is so annoying and rude!!! I was laughing at the reward challenge when I saw her sitting out once again!!! I especially liked that no one picked her, since they got to pick their own teams. She is weak.That ws a great reward challenge and very rewarding it looked like for Malcolm. Maybe he can go back to teaching instead of bartending. He has a huge heart and seeing him interact with the kids was great...I hope he wins!!! I like Lisa a lot as well. She is really down to earth and it seemed Malcolm forgave her for what she had did by telling Pete about the idol. I could see her going to the end and winning as well. I hope Pete or Abi get voted out next. But then it would be good to take Abi to the end, as I do not believe she would get any votes... I agree, that would be the only good thing to come of her being in the top 3. I have to laugh at Artis's face when his name was read on the votes. He looked so dumbfounded and shocked lol!!! I know!! It was hilarious! lol

Still hoping Malcolm and Denise make it to the end.

I really like Malcolm and Denise as well. They seem to work well together and are pretty honest with each other. Yes, Abi has to go asap....She is so annoying. From previews for next week, it looks like she is begging Lisa to reconsider their alliance and says something like, "We were first to make a pact." True but this is Survivor, Abi and anything goes. I hope Abi gets blindsided and her idol flushed from the game...

• image fabk:
    I don't know, I am just not getting into this season and that makes me sad.  I really hope Malcolm or Denise win. I was happy to see Artis go. Abi needs to go next for sure.

I hope Malcolm wins as well. I like him and he is a likeable character. He should take Abi to the end with him because I don't think she would get any jury votes. She was a horrible player!! She rarely participates in challenges and when she does, she is weak. She always has a frown on her face or looks pisses off at people. She needs to go and so does Pete. He is like a puppeteer. Next season I read will be Survivor: Caramoan and it will be Fans vs. Favorites again. I read Cochran will be back and a few other players like 10 from past seasons. I hope no more Russell Hantz or Colton..YIKES!! Maybe Ozzy should come back lol...

• image summergal1229:

image fabk:
    I don't know, I am just not getting into this season and that makes me sad.  I really hope Malcolm or Denise win. I was happy to see Artis go. Abi needs to go next for sure.

I hope Malcolm wins as well. I like him and he is a likeable character. He should take Abi to the end with him because I don't think she would get any jury votes. She was a horrible player!! She rarely participates in challenges and when she does, she is weak. She always has a frown on her face or looks pisses off at people. She needs to go and so does Pete. He is like a puppeteer. Next season I read will be Survivor: Caramoan and it will be Fans vs. Favorites again. I read Cochran will be back and a few other players like 10 from past seasons. I hope no more Russell Hantz or Colton..YIKES!! Maybe Ozzy should come back lol...

WOW!! I really hope Colton isn't back!! He was such a jerk!! However, I would love to see the guy he was mean to last season, I think his name was Bill? He was a stand-up comedian. He seemed very nice.

I read yesterday that Lisa has West Nile virus. Isn't that nuts?? I don't feel like she will be at the final 3, so I'm wondering when she will be voted out.

• image littlemisswitness:
    image summergal1229:

image fabk:

WOW!! I really hope Colton isn't back!! He was such a jerk!! However, I would love to see the guy he was mean to last season, I think his name was Bill? He was a stand-up comedian. He seemed very nice.

I read yesterday that Lisa has West Nile virus. Isn't that nuts?? I don't feel like she will be at the final 3, so I'm wondering when she will be voted out.

Oh wow!! I hope Lisa will be okay. Was it something she caught when she was filming the show? I know when they go to these different islands and countries I believe all of the contestants have to be vaccinated but it is still scary. 

I hope no Colton either. He was a disgrace and horrible to Bill. I hope they pick a broad range of former players to come back. I bet they usually pick the most famous ones. I read too that one will be Erik, the one who gave his immunity necklace up and he got voted the same night...I remember that tribal council and it was funny!! Some of the players they have brought back have played like three or four times before. I think it would make them easier targets to get voted out. 

• Send Abi home!! She's so whiny and self-righteous.

I'm still on Team Denise or Malcolm.  I'm glad they made the right decision to send Artis home.  Now I have to start googling the next season!

Nicolle's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)

• image summergal1229:
    image littlemisswitness:
    image summergal1229:

image fabk:

Oh wow!! I hope Lisa will be okay. Was it something she caught when she was filming the show? I know when they go to these different islands and countries I believe all of the contestants have to be vaccinated but it is still scary. 

I hope no Colton either. He was a disgrace and horrible to Bill. I hope they pick a broad range of former players to come back. I bet they usually pick the most famous ones. I read too that one will be Erik, the one who gave his immunity necklace up and he got voted the same night...I remember that tribal council and it was funny!! Some of the players they have brought back have played like three or four times before. I think it would make them easier targets to get voted out. 

Lisa didn't say if she got it from filming the show or not, but that's probably what happened. I am looking forward to Cochran being back next season, and hope he plays a little better.