Atlanta Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email help@theknot.com.

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

good morning ladies!!

hola dears =) anyone else  starting to freak out about how close christmas is?? i need to get my shop on STAT.

Re: good morning ladies!!

• Totally! Thanksgiving seems super early this year.. I suppose because it's the earliest in the month that it can be. I actually purposely put on an XM Christmas music station in the car today. Am I crazy?!

Now we just need to figure where (if anywhere) we are going for Christmas this year. 

• I haven't done any shopping yet. But I actually don't want to do gifts this year. I keep trying to gently tell my family but no one will listen. I don't see myself venturing to the mall at this point and hauling stuff. Besides, we don't want any gifts for ourselves because it's just extra stuff we have to pack up and move. I think I will be staying home this year and asking family to drop by our house but we shall see. 

T-Day is on my birthday this year and it's a big one! Not that I was planning on partying it up this year anyways but that means no one is really around and no one wants cake on t-day.  

• image champagnedreams:

I haven't done any shopping yet. But I actually don't want to do gifts this year. I keep trying to gently tell my family but no one will listen. I don't see myself venturing to the mall at this point and hauling stuff. Besides, we don't want any gifts for ourselves because it's just extra stuff we have to pack up and move. I think I will be staying home this year and asking family to drop by our house but we shall see. 

T-Day is on my birthday this year and it's a big one! Not that I was planning on partying it up this year anyways but that means no one is really around and no one wants cake on t-day.  

i want cake every day of every year. 

• image askmetostay:
    image champagnedreams:

I haven't done any shopping yet. But I actually don't want to do gifts this year. I keep trying to gently tell my family but no one will listen. I don't see myself venturing to the mall at this point and hauling stuff. Besides, we don't want any gifts for ourselves because it's just extra stuff we have to pack up and move. I think I will be staying home this year and asking family to drop by our house but we shall see. 

i want cake every day of every year. 

c'mon over!