Entertainment
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Survivor: Philippines 11/7 Spoilers

WTH? Whoa!!! That was definitely an explosive tribal council tonight. Everyone was wishy washy with voting. Names were being tossed around. I cannot believe that this kind of started with Lisa mentioning that Malcolm had an idol. I am not sure what her logic was behind it. Was she wanting him to get blindsided at tribal? I am suprised that Abi and Malcolm did not play their idols. I am glad Jeff went home though. He seemed very arrogant. Did you hear his comment at the end when he said he was worth a lot of money and the million dollars was more like 600,000 after taxes and he blamed it on Obama. I was like whatever. He would have to pay taxes anyways and it is good he is gone if he did not need the money. I hope Abi or Pete goes home next week. I just cannot stand her. She had trouble again in the challenges. She is not very physically strong. Kudos to Penner. He knew what he had to do and he won the immunity. I don't really want him to go to the end though. Next week looks really interesting as well. I guess Lisa has to team up with Penner because of Abi's rants, etc...

Re: Survivor: Philippines 11/7 Spoilers

• image summergal1229:
    WTH? Whoa!!! That was definitely an explosive tribal council tonight. Everyone was wishy washy with voting. Names were being tossed around. I cannot believe that this kind of started with Lisa mentioning that Malcolm had an idol. if I could have, I would have jumped into my TV and slapped Lisa for what she did!!! I'm so glad Pete believed Malcolm! I am not sure what her logic was behind it. Was she wanting him to get blindsided at tribal? I am suprised that Abi and Malcolm did not play their idols. I am not really surprised. I feel like they thought "If I show people I have it, they will assume I will play it and won't vote for me, since their vote won't count." I think it was brilliant that neither of them plated it. I am glad Jeff went home though. He seemed very arrogant. Did you hear his comment at the end when he said he was worth a lot of money and the million dollars was more like 600,000 after taxes and he blamed it on Obama. I was like whatever. Yeah, that was whack. He would have to pay taxes anyways and it is good he is gone if he did not need the money. I hope Abi or Pete goes home next week. I am hoping it will be Abi, Pete or Lisa. I used to like her, but I feel like this week she kind of screwed herself over by causing so much drama. I just cannot stand her. She had trouble again in the challenges. She is not very physically strong. Kudos to Penner. He knew what he had to do and he won the immunity. I don't really want him to go to the end though. Me either. I don't want a returning player to win- they've had their turn!! Next week looks really interesting as well. I guess Lisa has to team up with Penner because of Abi's rants, etc...

You should have heard me during tribal. I was laughing my butt off and yelling at the screen. It was so nuts!!! I'm excited to see what happens next week!

• What a crazy episode!!! I wish Pete would have went home especially after he started in saying how he was the leader and blahblahblah.

I think Lisa went from a lot of viewers' "good" list to their "bad" list..

Nicolle's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)

• image ThisModernLove:

What a crazy episode!!! I wish Pete would have went home especially after he started in saying how he was the leader and blahblahblah.

I think Lisa went from a lot of viewers' "good" list to their "bad" list..

Yeah Lisa really messed up big time!! She should not have blabbed to anyone. Maybe next week she will be on the chopping block. I hope Abi, Peter and Artis go home soon...I really cannot stand any of them. Abi is extremely lazy and mouthy. She looked weak in the water challenge yesterday...They should blindside her next week lol. I like Malcolm and Denise a lot. I hope they make it to the finals. They deserve the money and have played a good strategic game..

• image littlemisswitness:

image summergal1229:
    WTH? Whoa!!! That was definitely an explosive tribal council tonight. Everyone was wishy washy with voting. Names were being tossed around. I cannot believe that this kind of started with Lisa mentioning that Malcolm had an idol. if I could have, I would have jumped into my TV and slapped Lisa for what she did!!! I'm so glad Pete believed Malcolm! I am not sure what her logic was behind it. Was she wanting him to get blindsided at tribal? I am suprised that Abi and Malcolm did not play their idols. I am not really surprised. I feel like they thought "If I show people I have it, they will assume I will play it and won't vote for me, since their vote won't count." I think it was brilliant that neither of them plated it.

Yeah it was a smart move but Jeff Probst was shocked at how the tribal council went down. It was funny that Abi showed her idol too..I hope they blindside her next week and keep Malcolm. I really like him a lot. Lisa should have not done what she did. She is now on the outs...YIKES!!! 

I am glad Jeff went home though. He seemed very arrogant. Did you hear his comment at the end when he said he was worth a lot of money and the million dollars was more like 600,000 after taxes and he blamed it on Obama. I was like whatever. Yeah, that was whack.

Jeff was so ridiculous with his ranting. Well if he was worth like 60 million or whatever he said than he does not need the money obvious. The same with blaming the president about taxing the money. Um hello, lottery winners have to pay taxes too or look what happens. Didn't Richard Hatch not pay and he went to jail from the first season of Survivor...!! 

He would have to pay taxes anyways and it is good he is gone if he did not need the money. I hope Abi or Pete goes home next week. I am hoping it will be Abi, Pete or Lisa. I used to like her, but I feel like this week she kind of screwed herself over by causing so much drama. I just cannot stand her. She had trouble again in the challenges. She is not very physically strong. Kudos to Penner. He knew what he had to do and he won the immunity. I don't really want him to go to the end though. Me either. I don't want a returning player to win- they've had their turn!! Next week looks really interesting as well. I guess Lisa has to team up with Penner because of Abi's rants, etc...

You should have heard me during tribal. I was laughing my butt off and yelling at the screen. It was so nuts!!! I'm excited to see what happens next week!