Atlanta Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email help@theknot.com.

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Newly Weds, Back To Work Tomorrow...

Hello Atlanta Nest, My name is Amanda. I got married 10-27-12, we got back from our honeymoon in FL Saturday evening. My husband had to work a double shift the next day, I go back to work tomorrow. I've had two days to get some needed things done. How is everyone? I'm so happy to be married, we have lived together before the wedding, but now it's official we're husband and wife. I need time still to get over all the drama from the wedding... any advice how to get back to work and all after two weeks off for wedding things? I've thought about money too. Just trying to relax. I hope we can chat and help each other through things.