Entertainment
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

The Walking Dead 11/4 (Spoilers)

Wow I was not expecting that! And I have to admit, I teared up a little when Carl and Maggie came out with the baby and Rick realized that Lori wasn't with them :(

But I wanna know how this baby is supposed to survive. In the preview for next week's episode they were saying she needs water or she wont make it! She can't live on water like they can. Is this gonna turn out to be a zombie baby or half zombie or something? Kind of makes me think of twilight..are they gonna have to feed it blood?

And I finally figured out that the head in the top jar of the governor's room was the captain. I definitely didnt even realize that last episode. So the governor killed the captain after he told him where he could find the others. Something is up with him and this place he is running.

Also, did anyone else notice that the heads belonging to Michonne's 2 'pets' were still alive. I'm wondering if he's gonna use these against her at some point since she seems to have had some kind of relationship with them before they were zombies.

I just wanted to share my thoughts and talk about this with someone because my coworker that I usually talk to about the show wasn't able to watch last night's episode!

Re: The Walking Dead 11/4 (Spoilers)

• I was totally not expecting both Lori and T-Dog not to make it this episode.  

I'm also wondering if Carl was able to do it or not...

image Zonkaghoop:

But I wanna know how this baby is supposed to survive. In the preview for next week's episode they were saying she needs water or she wont make it! She can't live on water like they can. Is this gonna turn out to be a zombie baby or half zombie or something? Kind of makes me think of twilight..are they gonna have to feed it blood?

I thought Hershel said she needed formula and that's why Darryl drove out of the compound quickly in the preview...

• Oh maybe I missed that. That would make more sense, but still where do they expect to find formula..

That's a good point about Carl, because they didn't actually show him shoot her. But he looked traumatized enough he probably did.  

• It was formula, not water. They go to a daycare or something to find some.