Entertainment
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Once Upon A Time 11/4 *spoilers*

What an amazing episode!!! 

I LOVED Emma's backstory and of course an appearance of August!!! It all makes so much sense now!! Love, love love!!

I wonder what the whole things with Aurora and Henry is about with them both having the same dream!? 

Re: Once Upon A Time 11/4 *spoilers*

• That was a good episode. I think the dreams might have something to do with Red and the next episode.  

I want to know what was in the box that August showed to Emma's boyfriend.     

• I loved Emma's back story, too! It was interesting to see how she got pregnant and that she was in love before.  And I'm super curious to what was in the box and why it chased Emma's boyfriend away.

I'm interested to see what the dream meant and why Aurora and Henry both had it.  And I loved the giant and that he was actually the kind one.  It's cool how they put a twist on the story and that Jack was actually the bad guy. 

[IMG]http://i50.tinypic.com/rm7b0n.jpg[/IMG]
  • I'm sort of digging Emma and Hook together.......

Did anyone see the little Easter egg that the show left? The scene in the store when Emma and baby daddy were stealing.

I'm so stealing that lighting a candle idea for when my LO has a nightmare.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Build a nuclear reactor, for cryin' out loud! You used to be MacGyver, MacGadget, MacGimmick... now you're Mr. MacUseless... Dear God, I'm stuck on a glacier with MacGyver!
  • I loved this episode. I loved seeing Emma's backstory. I'm curious what will happen now since he got the postcard. Will he go to Storybrooke?

I agree with PP - I'm loving Emma and Hook.

And any time August is on screen is good.

I want to know more about this dream too. And what was in the box. And I'm really excited for next week's episode.

image Visit The Nest! image
  • You know, when Aurora and Henry were describing their dream,  Snow and Charming kinda looked like Snow had similar dreams.  I wonder what that will mean for the future. 

And it does seem that Emma has a thing for bad boys.

• I loved this episode!  I like how they did a back story for Emma.  I was so happy when August appeared.  I am also loving Emma and Hook.  I just made the connection with the postcard, and hope he goes back!  I think the dream will be focused on next week, since it's with Red riding hood.

*TTC since 10/11* 
    BFP: 9/30/12, EDD: 6/15/13
    *~*Our miracle arrived on 6/13/13*~*
  • Anyone else think Hook is smokin' hot?  Maybe I just have a thing for guyliner...
  • image gatorwife:
    I loved this episode!  I like how they did a back story for Emma.  I was so happy when August appeared.  I am also loving Emma and Hook.  I just made the connection with the postcard, and hope he goes back!  I think the dream will be focused on next week, since it's with Red riding hood.

I missed something, what's w/the postcard?  

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Build a nuclear reactor, for cryin' out loud! You used to be MacGyver, MacGadget, MacGimmick... now you're Mr. MacUseless... Dear God, I'm stuck on a glacier with MacGyver!
  • image prncebride:

image gatorwife:
    I loved this episode!  I like how they did a back story for Emma.  I was so happy when August appeared.  I am also loving Emma and Hook.  I just made the connection with the postcard, and hope he goes back!  I think the dream will be focused on next week, since it's with Red riding hood.

I missed something, what's w/the postcard?  

The first episode of this season opened with a guy {who we now know was Emma's guy from this past episode} getting a postcard that said "broken."