Atlanta Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email help@theknot.com.

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Happy Halloween!

Not that anyone is around, but Happy Halloween!

You would think the board would be busier with all the excitement going on... we have a couple Nesties moving away from Atlanta, a few more that are pregnant and getting ready for baby, one with a new job, etc, etc, etc. I guess everyone is too busy with life to post! 

If anyone is doing anything for Halloween, have fun!  I know Azlyn is looking forward to trick-o-treating! And good luck with traffic this afternoon.. it always sucks on Halloween!

Re: Happy Halloween!

• I fit into two of those categories and I'm here!
  • image champagnedreams:
    I fit into two of those categories and I'm here!

I saw you mention that you are moving... but to where? And when? Before or after baby's arrival?

• Princeton, sometime this winter so after baby's arrival. DH needs to be there by January I think but I'm trying to stay here until winter is almost gone. Though I'm not too psyched to do the parenting thing on my own. 
  • There are 30 or so other people stalking our thread, but have nothing to say!

Does that mean you are staying home with the baby for awhile? Is Princeton where family is? I visited Princeton once.. it was a beautiful town. Yeah, moving up north is much better done in the summer months. I moved south to get out of the cold! Of course, I was in Minnesota where it can really brutal! Congrats on your upcoming move Smile !

• I think the lurking is creepy even if they are people who once posted long ago. in fact, i kind of wish we could just make posts viewable to current posters b/c i don't really want creepers knowing my business but i still want to post with you guys. 

i plan to SAH for as long as I can. Our family is here which kind of stinks but we are following DH's job which makes sense for us financially.