Atlanta Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email help@theknot.com.

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Re: It's Been a Week

• AND your LO is the size of the squash! Wow! I can't believe how close you are! :)

Happy Friday, everyone!

Visit The Nest!Visit The Nest!Visit The Nest!
  • It's very sad. I am around and lurking, but sadly I have nothing exciting to say. But, I am very excited for the babies that are arriving just around the corner! 

• Yeah, we need to find a new way to spice things up around here...

Visit The Nest!Visit The Nest!Visit The Nest!
  • sam, HOW do you already have a squash baby??? that's crazy!

i keep going in my closet and staring longingly at my fall clothes...two more days of this 85 degree crap, and THEN i should finally be able to wear my boooooottttssss!!

• image askmetostay:

sam, HOW do you already have a squash baby??? that's crazy!

i keep going in my closet and staring longingly at my fall clothes...two more days of this 85 degree crap, and THEN i should finally be able to wear my boooooottttssss!!

I KNOW! Actually, it's been a squash for about 4 weeks now I think but we don't nest much :(. She might be even bigger than that. I went to the doctor today and they saw that she is measuring to be a big baby. Ruh oh...

For once, I'm not minding the warm weather b/c I can't get my feet into boots right now. The only things that fit are my flip flops! 

• image champagnedreams:
    image askmetostay:

sam, HOW do you already have a squash baby??? that's crazy!

I KNOW! Actually, it's been a squash for about 4 weeks now I think but we don't nest much :(. She might be even bigger than that. I went to the doctor today and they saw that she is measuring to be a big baby. Ruh oh...

For once, I'm not minding the warm weather b/c I can't get my feet into boots right now. The only things that fit are my flip flops! 

LOL, makes total sense! i believe allison said something similar last year when i was complaining about it not getting cold!

L, how's the blog revamp going??