Cleaning & Organizing
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email help@theknot.com.

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Laundry blow out--sucks! ):

I've been doing laundry FOR THREE DAYS practically non-stop and there's still more to be done and it grows again everyday...today I've been taking a break in my ROBE to let other people in the house using the washing machines!!! My back is killing me and worse I stepped in CAT $HIT when I grabbed my last load out of the dryer :/

Could things get worse?

I think I'm just going to throw half of my clothes away and forget about looking stylish lol anyone else here?? 

image image image image image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Laundry blow out--sucks! ):

• I'm confused...how have you been doing laundry for three days and not have anything to wear. And why do you have so much laundry with 1 baby?

I have a family of four and only need to do a load every other day? Unless I am stripping beds, that add a load.  What is going on??

CJ :-)
  • image cjcouple:

I have a family of four and only need to do a load every other day? Unless I am stripping beds, that add a load.  What is going on??

Maybe she is bad like me and waits until everything is dirty to do laundry ;)

Ignore the politics and enjoy life!
  • image JaD1013:
    image cjcouple:

Maybe she is bad like me and waits until everything is dirty to do laundry ;)

4 plus days of laundry??  Sorry, but that is disgusting. Where does all that dirty laundry sit??  I can see a week, maybe!!  but so much that it takes at least 4 days to clean it all? Yuck! 

• image cjcouple:

4 plus days of laundry??  Sorry, but that is disgusting. Where does all that dirty laundry sit??  I can see a week, maybe!!  but so much that it takes at least 4 days to clean it all? Yuck! 

I'm hoping it was an exaggeration :)

In my house (just me and hubs) "everything is dirty" when our two hampers are full.

I will say this though - my very first load of laundry always includes pants/shirts/undergarents so that I can get into a full outfit right away!

Ignore the politics and enjoy life!
  • image JaD1013:

image cjcouple:

I'm hoping it was an exaggeration :)

In my house (just me and hubs) "everything is dirty" when our two hampers are full.

I will say this though - my very first load of laundry always includes pants/shirts/undergarents so that I can get into a full outfit right away!

doesnt seem like exaggeration to me.  She sounds like she is a MESS!!!  I think she needs some tough love.  Freaking do your laundry!

• No, we just have way too many clothes! My son has just outgrown all of his size 12 months and smaller, but there was a full laundry hamper that we kept adding to the top of so the things on the bottom never got washed until I finally emptied it all!!!

Also, I just lost a ton of weight so I had to buy more clothes in smaller sizes and have been having a hard time getting rid of things...And yes it was a mess at the place we were living. I seem to have a much easier time of things in the environment at my mom's (: 

image image image image image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker