Relationships

The essence of about 75% of the advice given here

Zoidberg: "Ahh, the hypochondriac's back, so what is it this time?"

Fry: "Well, my lead pipe hurts a little"

Zoidberg: "That's normal; next patient!" 

I swear, if it weren't for Doglove and EastCoastBride remaining behind, this place would have turned into a horrifying blend of Jerry Springer and Cheaters by now.

Re: The essence of about 75% of the advice given here

• It would seem you're the only one blending this into Jerry Springer with your trolling post.  

And now we're moving on. 

• It would appear that you know neither what trolling nor what the Jerry Springer Show are.
  • image ReturnOfKuus:
    It would appear that you know neither what trolling nor what the Jerry Springer Show are.
    Unfortunately I can't give you the THUMBS UP because the nest isn't downloading emoticons for me. Anyways - thumbs up!
  • Trolling my dear uneducated person is posting a topic only to get responses.  Topics such as yours do not contribute to the forum at all.  Perhaps you should have thought of that before commenting at all.  Further more, having "your worst nightmare" in your title is also a pretty good lead into how much of an a$$ hat you really are.  

We're all big smart people cloaked behind a keyboard, aren't you? 

• image ROFL ATTACK:

Trolling my dear uneducated person is posting a topic only to get responses.  Topics such as yours do not contribute to the forum at all.  Perhaps you should have thought of that before commenting at all.  Further more, having "your worst nightmare" in your title is also a pretty good lead into how much of an a$$ hat you really are.  

We're all big smart people cloaked behind a keyboard, aren't you? 

lol. You have no clue what, or who, you're talking about. 
    "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
    ~Benjamin Franklin

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    DS dx with celiac disease 5/28/10

• image EastCoastBride:
    lol. You have no clue what, or who, you're talking about. 

Ahaha... I can't help but laugh at this post and the ridiculousness around these parts.

• Posting to get responses is trolling?  What other purpose is there in posting anything?

I think someone is confused about how the internet works.  And it's not Kuus.

• image renegade gaucho:

Posting to get responses is trolling?  What other purpose is there in posting anything?

I think someone is confused about how the internet works.  And it's not Kuus.

renegade! How the heck are you??

• Not bad!  Had some time to putter around the nest today and found this nonsense.

What's new with you?  Are you married yet?

• Two and a half more weeks to go. I'm pretty much got everything ready, but I have some small projects in the works that I'm trying to finish up.
  • Woohoo! Very exciting!
  • I am a day late to this but, Kuus

YesYesYesYesYesYesBeer