Trash to Treasure
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

13" PIER ONE SILVER CHARGERS IN SW FLORIDA

@font-face { font-family: "Times"; }p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal { margin: 0in 0in 0.0001pt; font-size: 12pt; font-family: "Times New Roman"; }div.Section1 { page: Section1; }

13" SILVER CHARGERS FROM PIER ONE

Hello!!! I have some extra chargers from my wedding I would love to pass onto another bride! (Or anyone else for holiday celebrating!)

I have 149 silver 13" beaded chargers for 2$/piece OBO (cheaper than renting!).  Please note: I am willing to break up the lot-- you don't have  to buy all 149.

ALSO PLEASE NOTE: CHARGERS ARE FOR PICKUP ONLY I can throw in the Rubbermaid 40Gal. rolling tote w/ lid I used to carry them for add'l 30$ --same price I bought it for at Lowes-- or you can bring your own boxes.

Please PM me if you would like to see some pictures!

Happy Weddings Ladies!

Me =39/ DH = 40 TTC casually since 2010, hardcore since 9/2011. FSH, HSG all good, DH has slight MFI. 1st IUI 3/13/12= BFN 2nd IUI= BFN
3rd IUI @ MAY 4--AVENGERS ASSEMBLE!!! (...in my uterus)
Trying to Conceive Ticker