Baltimore Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Tiny Dancers class (2's & 3's) in Upperco

Sorry for posting here but I still can't access the bump.

The new Upperco location of EMC Dance Studio will be offering Tiny Dancers class on Thursdays at 5:15.  (Previously the class was only offered at the New Freedom, PA location)  The class is for girls and boys, ages 2-3.  The cost is $30 per month. 

I was speaking with someone about this, but I can't remember who it was.  If anyone is interested in more details, let me know.

(Upperco is on the Baltimore/Carroll County line between Hampstead and Hereford.  The studio is at the blinking light where Falls Rd Crosses Mt. Carmel Rd.)

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: Tiny Dancers class (2's & 3's) in Upperco

• I think it was you and I were talking about this.  Wow, $30 per month is really not bad.  Do you know how long the sessions last?
  • Yes!  Thank you.  It was driving me nuts because I couldn't remember and I couldn't check the bump. 

I don't think they have "sessions" for the younger kids classes. It is just on a rolling basis. We signed up for a year, but they have shorter amounts of time you can sign up for

Next week is bring a friend week, so if you want to try out the class your DD can participate for free. 

Did you guys end up going to the open house?

• Unfortunately, we were out of town that weekend and couldn't make it.  Let me see if I can rearrange my schedule a little bit to make the class this Thursday.  Can I let you know on Monday if I'll be able to make it or not?
  • You don't need to let me know ahead of time. I know at this age just having an off day can be enough of a reason to change plans at the last minute! Usually DH takes Evie to class. On Thursday if you think you are going to make it, let me know and I'll see if I can switch with him.
  • I was able to switch some things at work and looks like we will be able to make it! 
  • Can't wait to meet you tomorrow :)  I can pm you tomorrow to let you know what I'm wearing so we know who is who lol