Trash to Treasure
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Mori Lee Wedding Dress for Sale

I would like to sell my fabulous Mori Lee style #1653  Candlelight color wedding dress. Purchased in June 2012, gently used/worn Sept 2012

Label Size:10  Modified:added cups for more cleavage.. Retailed $1200 Fabric: Satin w/ detailed beading.. Silhouette:Mermaid  Neckline:Sweetheart  Train: Chapel

This was definitely my dream dress, It was my fairy tale dream come true. So now I would like to make your fairy tale dream come true as well. If you are interested please contact me for more details.

***special note*** It will be the buyers responsibility for shipping cost.

This dress is gorgeous! You don't want to spend the retail cost when you can purchase a gently used one. It's like new no stains or spots trust me! It was worn for my ceremony and quickly changed for my reception.

I have pictures to show you close up in detail front and back if interested.

thank you~Happy Shopping & Congratulations  

Re: Mori Lee Wedding Dress for Sale