Baltimore Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Weekend Plans

What's everyone up to this holiday weekend?

Re: Weekend Plans

• Today: Going to breakfast with my dad, park, errands, horses and farmer's market and dinner with my mom

Tomorrow: Jazzercise, Gracie's swimming appointment, park and going to see Legally Blonde at dinner theater

Sunday: Jazzercise, park and cleaning

Monday: Jazzercise, park and out to dinner with DH 

• Today: Work until 2:30 and then taking the girls to Jump on it.

Tonight: Dinner out w/family and then Wegmans (I hope).

Saturday: Dutch Wonderland

Sunday: Cookout w/friends

Monday: clean, wash clothes, pack for vacation and try to relax. 

image, image Lilypie Premature Baby tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Today: Working until around noon, heading home to work some more, do laundry and pack. Leaving in the early evening for a trip to Ohio.

Saturday: Heading to SIL & BIL's new house. DH is going to help BIL move furniture and SIL, me and the kids are either going to swim or go to some festival in their town. 

Sunday:  Probably just hanging out at MIL & FIL's Leaving in the evening. Driving halfway home.

Monday: Driving the rest of the way home with a stop at Catoctin Zoo for DD. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Friday: Ran around to a couple places to try to get the repair order for my car signed (unsuccessful), meeting at a cabinet/counter showroom for our kitchen stuff, and now I'm at work. Home for dinner, laundry.

Saturday: Housework, etc then dropping DS off at ILs in the afternoon. Stopping by another cabinet place, then heading into Baltimore for dinner and overnight.

Sunday: Picking up DS at some point, grocery store, nothing much else.

Monday: No plans really.

BFP#1: 01/10, M/C 6w -- BFP#2: 06/10, M/C 5w -- BFP#3: 09/10, DS born June 1, 2011
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BFP#4: 07/12, M/C 5w3d -- BFP#5: 12/12, EDD 08/18/13
    BabyFruit Ticker

Decorate This
  • Today: Working until 5, then grocery store to pick up ingredients for tomorrow. Bed early!

Saturday: Haircut in the morning and then the 1st UMD football game of the season!

Sunday:  Working on school work by the pool if the weather is nice.

Monday: repeat of Sunday!!! 
    Visit The Nest!
  • Today: Got M off to school, dropped E off at work, and then went to my last OB appointment and NST. Home, ate some lunch, watching TV, and will go out later to hit Target. We're having dinner with friends tonight at their house.

Saturday: Hair cut and color then taking M down to my sister's for a birthday get-together for my nephew. E's having friends over for gaming.

Sunday/Monday: No plans, we're all home. Cleaning, grocery store, finishing off the baby's room, packing the hospital bags, and taking M out for some Mommy-Me time. 

ed + dani 10.31.08 | miranda 04.10.07 | liam 09.06.12
    [IMG]http://i50.tinypic.com/2jezlp3.jpg[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i47.tinypic.com/2rx75vm.jpg[/IMG]
  • Friday: working until 6, possibly going to a back to school picnic with my nephew

Saturday: working until 6 then my sister and the kids are coming over for pizza

Sunday: relaxing with DH, cleaning, yard work, etc

Monday: going to meet my friend's baby girl! 

Steak and Tomato - our foodie photo journal

Married Bio

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wen9ehn/]
    [img]http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wen9ehn/weight.png[/img]
    [/url]
  • Today: Finishing up working from him, drinking (a lot) of red wine to get over the scare of my husband's car accident this morning), and then cooking a nice dinner for the two of us -- mussels and chorizo steamed in beer for an app, and then steaks on the grill. I think I might try to grill bok choy for the first time, too. 

Tomorrow: Going to watch the first Penn State game with the alumni association at Greene Turtle in Annapolis. It's going to be a weird football season, for sure.

Sunday: Relaxing, cleaning, cooking

Monday: I guess a little more relaxing, cleaning, cooking! We have no big plans, and I'm very thankful for that.