Entertainment
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Replies

• image kort2885:

I knew something was weird about "Nate". For some reason I'm glad it wasn't Paige.

I'm still not convinced Toby is part of the A team. I'm wondering if maybe he "joined" to get answers. Like maybe he's undercover or something. He yelled at Spencer in a previous episode this season for hiding things from him and said he would just go find out for himself. Plus I highly doubt it was him in that red coat visiting Mona at the end of the season 2 finale. I seriously hope that's the case because I think I will cry if he is actually A!

I'm curious to see what happens with the Ezra storyline with him having a son. Of course he's gonna find out and be pissed at Aria for not telling him.

And I was screaming at the tv when Caleb put the gun down in the lighthouse. I knew he was gonna get shot.

Any other thoughts?

totally agree with everything you said.  well, i wouldn't have cared if paige was one of the "bad guys," but other than that, i agree with everything :)

nate was annoying and weird from day one, so i'm not surprised he is indeed cray cray.

i don't think (and am hoping) toby isn't truly a part of team A.  hopefully, he's just pretending for purposes of obtaining inside information.

• Yes, I have heard this before about Toby.  It was a good twist for "A" because I was totally not expecting it.  Spencer was "sleeping with the enemy" ahhhh how awful!!  I can't wait for the Halloween episode! Are you going to buy the series? I wonder if it will be just as good the second time you watch it.  

Also, what happened to everyones hair in Season 3, did they get a different hair dresser or something?  lol Season 1 and 2 they were soo cute, and in 3 everyone chopped their hair off...(took extensions out).  But they are still really cute! Even Tobys hair was really poofy in some scenes! haha  

I love Caleb and Hannah together!   Mona plays a really good crazy girl lol!  and im glad Nate died he was just annoying!