Entertainment
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

OMG FARRAH! Teen Mom Spoiler

This girl is crazy.  Even though I usually can't stand her, I was so happy that she found Daniel.  He seemed nice and mature and they seemed to really like each other.  THEN on this trip with his fam/friends, she goes totally nuts.  I was MORTIFIED about how Farrah spoke to Daniel's stepmom.  Omg, every scene with Farrah this episode made me so uncomfortable.  No surprise what happened in the end.

Ryan makes me sick sick sick by the horrible text sent to Maci. My god, grow UP.

Will always love Catelynn and Tyler.  Seems they are trying to do the right thing.

Anniversary                  

Re: OMG FARRAH! Teen Mom Spoiler

• image EricaOO:

This girl is crazy.  Even though I usually can't stand her, I was so happy that she found Daniel.  He seemed nice and mature and they seemed to really like each other.  THEN on this trip with his fam/friends, she goes totally nuts.  I was MORTIFIED about how Farrah spoke to Daniel's stepmom.  Omg, every scene with Farrah this episode made me so uncomfortable.  No surprise what happened in the end.

I agree!! She seemed to go crazy with her timeline and how she wanted to get engaged, etc. No wonder the guy ran the other way. She is way too annoying. She can be full of herself at times too. She was rude to Daniel's mom about how she cannot have kids now and that. How rude!! He looked so mortified. It is funny how he had his friend pick him up. I guess he did not want to see Farrah before she left...She is nutso!!

Ryan makes me sick sick sick by the horrible text sent to Maci. My god, grow UP.

Will always love Catelynn and Tyler.  Seems they are trying to do the right thing.

Amber is so nuts. She needs to get lots of therapy and should still be in therapy. Her nails are so darn long and those darn fake lashes. She is so fake all around. I don't think she is helpable...I feel bad for her though!!

• definitely nutso!  haha .. i feel bad for amber too (sometimes) .  how does she see with those lashes?  poor baby leah :(

Anniversary                  
  • And I keep reading Farrah wants her own show..I love horrible reality tv but I'd draw the line at that. I couldn't listen to her mix of baby talk and whiny voice for a half hour.
    Anniversary
  • My jaw dropped when Farrah told Daniel's step mom that she was going to be all alone because she was too old to have kids. And then she could not ease up about the marriage crap. I don't think she realizes how BSC she is.

I thought Ryan really overreacted to the situation, especially since he never even read what she wrote, but I also think it was a dumb thing for Maci to tweet.

I really wish Catelynn and Tyler could find some better support and guidance for their educational plans. 

I could hold you for a million years
    To make you feel my love.
  • I was browsing Amazon today and noticed Farrah has a book out about her life that just came out... I think it was called "End of My Teenage Dream" or something like that.  Good grief!!!!

• Farrah called Daniels step-mom a "lone bird," - seriously, Farrah? She defies logic.

Why on Earth does Ryan think that a judge wouldn't let Maci live with Kyle? This wasn't the 1st time he's brought it up (I think his parents have mentioned it too). Between that, and being anti-pre-school, Ryan and his parents are killing me.

• I can't belive Farrah called Daniels step mom a 'lone bird.'  Great first impression!   She met the guy a month ago and is already talking marriage and children?

• image Mrudd:

Farrah called Daniels step-mom a "lone bird," - seriously, Farrah? She defies logic.

Why on Earth does Ryan think that a judge wouldn't let Maci live with Kyle? This wasn't the 1st time he's brought it up (I think his parents have mentioned it too). Between that, and being anti-pre-school, Ryan and his parents are killing me.

I don't think a judge could say that Maci couldn't live with Kyle, but I think they could choose to not allow Bentley to live in that type of situation. I don't know if a judge would actually make that decision though.

As for the pre-school thing, I didn't realize that it was common to send to kids to preschool earlier than age 4 unless a parent already needed to use day care.

I could hold you for a million years
    To make you feel my love.
  • image BackseatDriver:
    image Mrudd:

Farrah called Daniels step-mom a "lone bird," - seriously, Farrah? She defies logic.

I don't think a judge could say that Maci couldn't live with Kyle, but I think they could choose to not allow Bentley to live in that type of situation. I don't know if a judge would actually make that decision though.

As for the pre-school thing, I didn't realize that it was common to send to kids to preschool earlier than age 4 unless a parent already needed to use day care.

Eh, DS starts preschool at a Montessori this fall. I guess I'm an overacheiver. I was annoyed that so many of them wouldn't take him because he wouldn't be 2 before Sept 1, which is when most kids I know around here start. 

• This show has completely run it's course, IMO. I'm so bored with it.
    Farrah is so so stupid. I want to punch her in the face every time I see her.

Does anyone think she got a second boob job? Is she just wearing mega water bras or something?  I was also appalled by how she acted the entire weekend in Austin. She's such a ****.

I said it last week, but I do wonder if MTV isn't contributing to Amber's downward spiral for their ratings. 

Ryan is so immature and how immature is Dalis for looking at Maci's tweeter account anyway? I hope they have a very nice life together worrying themselves about Maci nonstop and how Maci lives her life and yet doing nothing with their own!

If I heard Cate and Tyler say "social working" one more time I was going to punch something. 

• I was laughing that Farrah's guy just broke up with her and wouldn't even talk to her.  She's such a terrible person.  She didn't deserve a nice guy.  I am kinda mad that Tyler & Catelyn postponed school because they need to "figure out their degree."  Make an appointment with an academic counselor. 
  • I hope Tyler and Catelyn go back to school.   I don't understand why they couldn't talk to a counselor at school to figure out what classes they need.  Also, they could take their other requirements, english etc while they figure out what to do.

• I watched that episode and I agree, Farrah is such a ***! I can't believe she said all that to Daniel and his mom. She deserved to go home alone.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Third Birthday tickers