Entertainment
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Teen Mom: Final Season 7/31/12 Spoilers

Wow...I cannot believe how nuts Amber still is. She needs like serious help. I guess jail or prison is the only way to help her out? She has a potty mouth and seems to care more about her huge nails and her fake eyelashes. She is so FAKE!! If she put just as much effort into being a parent as she does her outer exterior, we could be on to something....Geesh!!

Farrah I think is still very immature and needs to grow up. Why would you go to Texas with some guy you just met? She irks me. Then she wants her mom to watch Sophia for a whole month? Is it so she can play "house" with this guy or go to Texas with him? 

Maci, I hope will stay strong and continue to go to school. I like her and Kyle. She seems pretty grown up and I think is a good mom to Bentley. Ryan, I just don't have words for. He needs to grow up and his parents are annoying too.

Catelynn...Wow, I really feel bad for her mom, April. I hope April realizes her relationship with Butch is pretty toxic and she decides to divorce him. I hope he goes to prison for a long time. I feel sad for Tyler too, as his dad said he loved cocaine or heroine more than him. His dad's priorities are not right. 

Re: Teen Mom: Final Season 7/31/12 Spoilers

• How can Amber see anything with those cobwebs on her eyelids?

Love the back and forth on Farrah's part. To think I stuck up for her stupidass when her mom was hounding her about letting Sophia stay with her for a while. Now she's just giving Sophia to her? WTF. 

• WHAT MEDICATION IS AMBER ON!?! She is worse now than before rehab!!!!!! I would not alow her to be alone with Leah if I were Gary. She always looks like she is asleep. I feel sad to know Amber's daughter will grow up & watch her mother act like this on TV. That would seriously make me stop & think before I opened my mouth. My jaw hit the floor when she called Gary a "fat ass". That is so mean! Especially when she was pretty chunky herself!

I think Farrah sucks.....sucks as a mother, sucks as a daughter, & she sucks at life! She is by far the most spoiled out of Teen Mom 1 & 2. I don't know what makes her think she is so entitled to whatever & whoever she wants. She has like 3 babysitters now, when her mom was happy to watch Sophia for free. I hate how she has a full blown adult conversation with Sophia. I roll my eyes every time. The funny part is she does not have one adult friend/family member to even talk to. When she does speak with them she is so rude that it is hard to watch! It's obvious her mom really tried to keep the peace just so she can keep in touch with her grandchild.

I am glad Catelynn grew up to be the responsible adult she is. It's a miracle with the trash that raised her. Her & Tyler act more grown up than Butch & April. They are such trash!

• image Mel5983:

WHAT MEDICATION IS AMBER ON!?! She is worse now than before rehab!!!!!! I would not alow her to be alone with Leah if I were Gary. She always looks like she is asleep. I feel sad to know Amber's daughter will grow up & watch her mother act like this on TV. That would seriously make me stop & think before I opened my mouth. My jaw hit the floor when she called Gary a "fat ass". That is so mean! Especially when she was pretty chunky herself!

I agree...Amber is horrible!!! She definitely needs to get back on her meds...Yikes. I feel so bad for Leah. Gary seems to be the only one who is really caring for their daughter. I hope her stint in jail helps her get better but I highly doubt it!! She needs to stay in rehab and continue counseling. I wonder what the story is with her and her dad? I know she mentioned she had a horrible childhood...

I think Farrah sucks.....sucks as a mother, sucks as a daughter, & she sucks at life! She is by far the most spoiled out of Teen Mom 1 & 2. I don't know what makes her think she is so entitled to whatever & whoever she wants. She has like 3 babysitters now, when her mom was happy to watch Sophia for free. I hate how she has a full blown adult conversation with Sophia. I roll my eyes every time. The funny part is she does not have one adult friend/family member to even talk to. When she does speak with them she is so rude that it is hard to watch! It's obvious her mom really tried to keep the peace just so she can keep in touch with her grandchild.

I don't know why the heck Farrah would go to Texas with a guy she just met? Why does her mom have to watch Sophia for a whole month? Is it so she can play house with this guy? Farrah needs help and I wonder why her and her sister hate the mom so much. I know the mom seems to have personal issues? I think Farrah has gotten more snippy over the seasons...

I am glad Catelynn grew up to be the responsible adult she is. It's a miracle with the trash that raised her. Her & Tyler act more grown up than Butch & April. They are such trash!

Hopefully her mom, April will finally get a divorce from Butch. Her and Butch are like water and oil...They are so toxic for each other...Catelynn and Tyler are very mature and I am glad they are going to college and hopefully will continue with it...