Getting Pregnant

NGPR: What is your favorite Pintrest recipe for a potluck?

My cousin is having a pintrest pool party this weekend.  Everyone is suppose to bring a food or drink that they found on pintrest.  I have picked a sangria to take, but am looking for a food recipe.... Anything you have tried & loved?  I am thinking some kind of dip or something in a crockpot since people will be snacking all afternoon.  It is about a 45 minute drive from my house, so it needs to travel well!
In a small gang with my Nestie Besties! TTC buddies with Cinco & SBSP

March GP Siggy Challenge: GLTB Pride

Re: NGPR: What is your favorite Pintrest recipe for a potluck?

• Gooseberry patch's meatball sub casserole. 
    "I said what I meant and I meant what I said, an elephant's faithful 100%" Dr. Seuss, Horton Hatches The Egg. My Ovulation Chart Ttc buddies with LexiMS!
  • MRadsMRads
    5000 Comments 500 Love Its Fourth Anniversary Name Dropper

I love the crockpot chicken recipe I found on pinterest:

Chicken breast

A jar of salsa

A thing of cream cheese

Taco seasoning

Put it together and cook on low (or high) until the chicken falls apart.  I make it into a dip by adding sour cream to it.  It is delicious.

B Born 6.27.13
  • I haven't made it yet, but I've been dying to make the pizza dip on my recipes board and the monster cookie dip on my baking board.

Eating Chocolate Bunny
    TTC since Dec. 2009. TTC buddies with Cinco and Faheat.
  • Pizza Dip is always a good one!!!

IVF #1: August 2012 |Lupron Protocol | 8R 8M 8F |Transfer 2|BFN
    IVF #2: April 2014 |Antagonist Protocol|12R 11M 10F|Transfer 2|BFP
    Beta 1: 20 Beta 2: 27 Beta 3: 319!! Beta 4: 766 | m/c 5.8.14 
    FET #1: August 2014 |Transfer of 2 Blasts | BFP
    Beta 1: 302!! Beta 2: 732! 1st Ultrasound: Twins! 

• I didn't find it on Pinterest, but it's all over. I say Snickers salad or Buffalo Chicken dip.

I also want an invite to this awesome party. 

• image Panderp:

I didn't find it on Pinterest, but it's all over. I say Snickers salad or Buffalo Chicken dip.

I know, eh? What a cool idea!

Eating Chocolate Bunny
    TTC since Dec. 2009. TTC buddies with Cinco and Faheat.
  • frizbyfrizby
    5000 Comments Fifth Anniversary 25 Love Its First Answer
    image Panderp:

I didn't find it on Pinterest, but it's all over. I say Snickers salad or Buffalo Chicken dip.

I agree with all of this!  Wink 

Officially Addicted to Pinterest
    TTC Since June 2011
  • image spongebobsquarepanties:
    image Panderp:

Your both invited!  Meet at my house, the invite said to bring a friend or two!  There will be lots of eye candy there...you know if I wasn't married :)  There will be lots of hot doctors & firefighters! (She is a pediatric trauma RN, husband is a firefighter, so it is their work friends)

ETA: I may try making the pizza dip or the one called texas trash....I love buffalo dip & snickers salad, but I want something different.  I am trying to impress people! :)

• image fajita814:
    image spongebobsquarepanties:
    image Panderp:

Your both invited!  Meet at my house, the invite said to bring a friend or two!  There will be lots of eye candy there...you know if I wasn't married :)  There will be lots of hot doctors & firefighters! (She is a pediatric trauma RN, husband is a firefighter, so it is their work friends)

ETA: I may try making the pizza dip or the one called texas trash....I love buffalo dip & snickers salad, but I want something different.  I am trying to impress people! :)

I might be in IL this weekend....I'm sure a quick trip from the top of the state to the bottom of the state only takes like 8 hours, right?

IVF #1: August 2012 |Lupron Protocol | 8R 8M 8F |Transfer 2|BFN
    IVF #2: April 2014 |Antagonist Protocol|12R 11M 10F|Transfer 2|BFP
    Beta 1: 20 Beta 2: 27 Beta 3: 319!! Beta 4: 766 | m/c 5.8.14 
    FET #1: August 2014 |Transfer of 2 Blasts | BFP
    Beta 1: 302!! Beta 2: 732! 1st Ultrasound: Twins! 

• Mississippi Sin Dip. It is amazing. I serve it with ritz crackers or some other kind of cracker. And you can also just use the bread bowl to eat it. This is the recipe I use:

http://thebigmamablog.com/859/because-not-all-sin-is-bad/

In Christ alone my hope is found. He is my LIGHT, my STRENGTH, and my SONG!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

T-TTC since Dec 2008. PCOS/nonexistant cycles(anovulation) and endo. HSG in '10 revealed both tubes blocked. Lap surgery in Dec '10 to correct. Failed Clomid/IUI and injectable(Bravelle)/IUI cycles so far.  

• image j&a09:
    image fajita814:
    image spongebobsquarepanties:
    image Panderp:

I might be in IL this weekend....I'm sure a quick trip from the top of the state to the bottom of the state only takes like 8 hours, right?
      we are actually headed north/northwest IL so we will be in the top 1/2 of the state!  You probably won't be that far away!  You must come to the pintrest party!

• image RockABye:

Mississippi Sin Dip. It is amazing. I serve it with ritz crackers or some other kind of cracker. And you can also just use the bread bowl to eat it. This is the recipe I use:

http://thebigmamablog.com/859/because-not-all-sin-is-bad/

That looks amazing!