Nest Book Club

NBR: How do I update this?

You know the thing under your avatar pic that says where you live, how long you've been a member, number of posts, etc.?  Where do I go to update the location part?

Re: NBR: How do I update this?

• I think you have to message a Nest God. I wanted to add that at one point and someone told me you can't do that anymore.
    Sarah (sarahelisabethm)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Yea, they took away that feature so you can't change it, or add it when you sign up with a new account. I'm not sure if the Nest Gods can change it for you or not, but it's worth a shot I guess. Otherwise you'll probably just going to have to deal with the old location...
  • Dagnabit!

• I had the same question, and I got these answers too.  It was a temp feature, but now it's gone.  I didn't try asking the nest gods though.
    Sarah's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Dang it, I wanted to know the answer to this too! Suckfest!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Anniversary
  • That's lame! So, when you asks the nest gods, they just remove what is written or replace it with what you tell them to replace it with or ??

Again, lame.

Taya 9.20.05 * Marlena 10.4.07 * Armando 11.3.93