Green Living
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email help@theknot.com.

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Ideas for old magazines.

Since we found out we're expecting, DH and I have been cleaning. We're kind of pack rats. So I have every issue of vogue that has come out in the last 4 years because I get the subscription and I just never threw them away. Some aren't even opened.

I don't want to just recycle them if there's something else I could use them for. I thought maybe an art teacher would use them as collage material in her classes (I was a teacher so I know how much teachers like free things). But it's summer and I don't know how to reach anyone. Should I just recycle them or is there somewhere I could donate them that would use them for something? As I said, I have a lot of them.

TIA.

Re: Ideas for old magazines.