Getting Pregnant

Happy weekend!

What's everyone up to?? On my way to a wedding with DH! Hope everyone is having a good one.
Married 05/05/2007, Off BCP Dec 2007
2 failed Clomid cycles in 2011.
RE in October 2012: IUI # 12&3 with meds:  BFNs 12/12-2/13
IVF cycle: ER: 9/18/13, Lu came back to snuggle in: 9/23/13, EDD: 6/11/13

~My Bitter Bitches Be the Best~

Re: Happy weekend!

• Oh Cinco, it's nice to have you back!

I'm working this weekend, but I get to see fireworks tonight!  They got rained out on the 3rd and rescheduled.  I'm super excited! 

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • I'm just having some coffee watching Ultimate House Crashers.

Due 5.16.15

• lb1117lb1117
    5000 Comments 500 Love Its Third Anniversary Combo Breaker
    I am nesting because DH is still sleeping. I did take care of pup and start some laundry though.
    Congrats to my TTC buddy Madeline! Cheering for all the strong 3T ladies! 

TTC since March 2012; DX: PCOS 4/2013 
    BFP 7/6/2013; EDD 3/6/2014 
    Diagnosed with Pre-E: 2/15/201
    Emergency induction: 2/16/2014
    Baby E born: 2/16/2014 at 12:56pm. 5lb 15oz

• CeeBugCeeBug
    2500 Comments Second Anniversary Combo Breaker
    I'm watching an America's Next Top Model marathon at the moment. I need to throw some laundry in the washer and take a shower, but Tyra is so fantastically crazy.
  • I'm so happy to see your face around here!  I'm still drinking coffee and need to go put sheets back on the bed.  I HATE PUTTING SHEETS ON THE BED. Hate.
    No Siggy

• lb1117lb1117
    5000 Comments 500 Love Its Third Anniversary Combo Breaker

image destination09:
    I HATE PUTTING SHEETS ON THE BED. Hate.

Yes Me too. And my DH kicks them all off every night so I end up doing it every single morning! 

Congrats to my TTC buddy Madeline! Cheering for all the strong 3T ladies! 

TTC since March 2012; DX: PCOS 4/2013 
    BFP 7/6/2013; EDD 3/6/2014 
    Diagnosed with Pre-E: 2/15/201
    Emergency induction: 2/16/2014
    Baby E born: 2/16/2014 at 12:56pm. 5lb 15oz

• YAY for the weekend!

DH & I are going grocery shopping today & then to a late 4th of July party tonight at the lake where we have a vacation cabin. Because of the local bans on fireworks we haven't gotten to see any yet this year.  The high here is suppose to be 108 though & the air is off at the cabin.  I might run in, turn on the air & sit in the car for an hour while it cools off, lol.

Tomorrow on our way home we are stopping to make the final decision on colors for our new carpet & hardwoods!  We are leaving the upstairs bedrooms carpeted, but are replacing all of the carpet on the main floor (living room/master bedroom/hallway/office) with hardwoods.  They should be installed in the next 3 weeks!

In a small gang with my Nestie Besties! TTC buddies with Cinco & SBSP

March GP Siggy Challenge: GLTB Pride
  • image fajita814:

YAY for the weekend!

DH & I are going grocery shopping today & then to a late 4th of July party tonight at the lake where we have a vacation cabin. Because of the local bans on fireworks we haven't gotten to see any yet this year.  The high here is suppose to be 108 though & the air is off at the cabin.  I might run in, turn on the air & sit in the car for an hour while it cools off, lol.

Tomorrow on our way home we are stopping to make the final decision on colors for our new carpet & hardwoods!  We are leaving the upstairs bedrooms carpeted, but are replacing all of the carpet on the main floor (living room/master bedroom/hallway/office) with hardwoods.  They should be installed in the next 3 weeks!

Oh, that sounds so exciting! I love interior decorating, but it's difficult to do in our current location.

1/13 - Diagnosis: Low Ovarian Reserve, starting IUI 2/13 Anniversary image
  • Finally got to shower and shave at the in laws. Water heater is still not working despite having a pilot light now. 

• Woohoo! Weekend! :)

So far, I have slept in, eaten breakfast and watched a bunch on UFC stuff onDemand with H. H went back to bed, so I am Nesting until I get the desire to do some housework and get dressed lol.

Today, I plan to clean my living room and entrance. I may go visit my parents this afternoon. I'm excited that it is cool out today because now I can use my oven. I'm making pizza for supper. Also, I am debating doing some sort of baking. Maybe pie. I'm not sure.

Also, if it gets hot again, I hope to go swimming at the lake with H and the doggy.

Have a great weekend, ladies!

Eating Chocolate Bunny
    TTC since Dec. 2009. TTC buddies with Cinco and Faheat.
  • image PrincessLeah77:
    image fajita814:

YAY for the weekend!

Oh, that sounds so exciting! I love interior decorating, but it's difficult to do in our current location.

I'm super excited! We bought this home when it was 1/2 built so we got to pick some stuff but unfortunately the carpet was already done (the builder was going to finish the house but got foreclosed on). It has always just been "ok" but since it was brand new I didn't want to just rip it back out. But now it has been 7 years and it is finally time! I am tired of vacuuming black dog hair out of super light off white carpet every other day! :)
    In a small gang with my Nestie Besties! TTC buddies with Cinco & SBSP

March GP Siggy Challenge: GLTB Pride
  • image spongebobsquarepanties:

Woohoo! Weekend! :)

So far, I have slept in, eaten breakfast and watched a bunch on UFC stuff onDemand with H. H went back to bed, so I am Nesting until I get the desire to do some housework and get dressed lol.

Today, I plan to clean my living room and entrance. I may go visit my parents this afternoon. I'm excited that it is cool out today because now I can use my oven. I'm making pizza for supper. Also, I am debating doing some sort of baking. Maybe pie. I'm not sure.

Also, if it gets hot again, I hope to go swimming at the lake with H and the doggy.

Have a great weekend, ladies!

Fun day! What kind of pizza? What kind of pie? I want to learn to make the deep dish stuff I had in Chicago. Gluten Free though. That will be a challenge.

[center]image[/center]

[center]After 5 years fighting the infertility battle, we are letting go and answering a long desired call to adoption. I am so excited! [/center]
    [center]
    How We Met Our Baby
    [/center]

[center]"Fear is the opposite of faith" -Granny[/center]
  • I slept in because of my white wine induced headache. Ouch. Then made breakfast tacos for dh and I. Now I am debating going to my office to catch up on stuff or floating in the pool. After travelling so much I have piles of stuff to do at work including a huge expense report I need to finish so I can pay my credit card. The midweek holiday, 2 months of travel, sick teammates out of office, and having to terminate someone has really screwed up my productivity lately. I think I will make chicken tortilla soup for dinner.

[center]image[/center]

[center]After 5 years fighting the infertility battle, we are letting go and answering a long desired call to adoption. I am so excited! [/center]
    [center]
    How We Met Our Baby
    [/center]

[center]"Fear is the opposite of faith" -Granny[/center]