Nest Book Club
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

WIJFR: Pandemonium (spoilers)

OMG..... what the heck is gonna happen?! I'm so torn now. I don't know how I feel about this....

Re: WIJFR: Pandemonium (spoilers)

• I really didn't get attached to Julian, so I am excited to see where things go with Alex!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• We had the same reaction. I was so attached to Julian but then Alex showed up and I was so torn.
    Pregnancy Ticker
    2010: 41 books, 2011: 31 books, 2012: 100 books
  • I just finished reading this yesterday.  This is going to drive me nuts.  When does the third book come out?  Through the whole book I kept thinking to myself that Alex had to be alive.  They wouldn't just kill him off.  I figured they would find their way back to each other eventually.  Before the end of the book I started to hope he wouldn't come back because it would be way to much drama for her to have to choose.  I just knew it's where the story was headed.  I don't know what I want to happen now. 

• image benmel31:
    I really didn't get attached to Julian, so I am excited to see where things go with Alex!

Me too. I never liked Julian, and just knew that Alex was still alive. Maybe that's why I never really got attached to Julian. I can't wait for the next book! Is it coming out early next year??