Trash to Treasure
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Selling Stunning La Sposa Dagen Size 8 Dress with matching Cathedral Length Veil

Exquistite all lace, brand new, and never worn La Sposa Wedding Dress in Size 8! The style is Dagen. I really wanted to wear this glamourous dress for my wedding, but honestly, I inadvertantly fell in love with another dress that I just had to have. It was such a hard choice. However, this a never worn, tags still on it STUNNING wedding dress. As you all know, once a wedding dress has been bought, it cannot be returned. I also ordered the matching cathedral length veil with it! The wedding dress fabric is lace. The color is ivory. The neckline is asymmetric, scalloped neckline, and one shoulder strap. I think the one shoulder strap really gives it a spectacular and ethereal look! If you don't like the one shoulder look, it can also be tucked into the dress and hidden. You can do so much with this dress! The silhouette is mermaid and trumpet. It fishtails at the bottom. This stunning dress would flatter any woman. I am 5'4 and 115 pounds. I usually wear a size 2-4 in regular clothes. This dress has never had any alterations. It just arrived from Spain. The matching cathedral length veil in matching lace is so intricately and delicately made and really brings the whole ensemble together. This is a must have dress for the perfect wedding! I'm willing to part with just the dress if the cathedral length lace veil does not interest you.  $2500 but negotiable.  If interested, please email me at [email protected]