Entertainment
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Adele is pregnant

29 2012 02:00 PM ET Comments (0) Permalink

Adele Expecting First Child

AKM-David Fisher/Rex USA

There?s a baby on the way for Adele!

?I?m delighted to announce that Simon [Konecki] and I are expecting our first child together,? the Grammy winner, 24, writes in a post on her website titled, ?I?ve Got Some News.?

?I wanted you to hear the news direct from me, obviously we?re over the moon and very excited but please respect our privacy at this precious time. Yours always, Adele xx?

The singer/songwriter was first photographed with 38-year-old Konecki ? who is divorced with a daughter ? in January. In February, he accompanied her to the Grammys, where Adele went six for six in her nominated categories for 21.

?Everyone in our lives separately and together wish us nothing but the best, and vice versa,? she said of her relationship.

? Sarah Michaud

image image image

Re: Adele is pregnant