Entertainment
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Awkward

I love this show!  Anyone else watch it?  Season 2 started tonight.

*TTC since 10/11* 
BFP: 9/30/12, EDD: 6/15/13
*~*Our miracle arrived on 6/13/13*~*
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Awkward

• Omg... I was so excited yesterday waiting for this to start!  I feel like I had to wait WAY too long after season one!  I was surprised at several things (spoilers.....)

Surprised at:

1.  how forward Matty was at his party...

2.  Matty/Sadie!

3.  Jenna giving her mom that letter....

Do you think there's anything else with the letter?  I mean, I was originally wondering if her mom really sent it, but her reaction last night was pretty strong and made her seem pretty guilty!  Thoughts!? 

Anniversary BabyFruit Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • image daisylove711:

Omg... I was so excited yesterday waiting for this to start!  I feel like I had to wait WAY too long after season one!  I was surprised at several things (spoilers.....)

Surprised at:

1.  how forward Matty was at his party...

2.  Matty/Sadie!

3.  Jenna giving her mom that letter....

Do you think there's anything else with the letter?  I mean, I was originally wondering if her mom really sent it, but her reaction last night was pretty strong and made her seem pretty guilty!  Thoughts!? 

I was shouting at the screen when Matty & Sadie started making out.  I was really happy when Jenna gave her mom the letter.  There might be something else with the letter, but I'm pretty sure they're going to stay with her mom doing it.

*TTC since 10/11* 
    BFP: 9/30/12, EDD: 6/15/13
    *~*Our miracle arrived on 6/13/13*~*
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Is it just me or were her bangs really weird and fugly at the beginning?
  • image Pumpkin701:
    Is it just me or were her bangs really weird and fugly at the beginning?

No... it was not just you!  I thought the same thing!  I like the necklace her mom got her, though...  And the Christmas gift from her dad... 

Anniversary BabyFruit Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Yes! It's been so long since the first season, I had almost forgotten about it. Almost.
    [IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/2ivekut.jpg[/IMG]
  • I am so happy to find other people who watch it. I think its a hidden gem that no one heard of. I love it and I like her with Jake...
    "Anyone can be passionate, but it takes real lovers to be silly"