Trash to Treasure
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

18 in UNUSED human hair extensions- $20 + Shipping

I bought these 18 inch Euronext human hair extensions. 374600 Dark Brown color with 8 pieces with clips and 2 without clips. It has
1- 8 in weft w clip
1- 7 in weft w clip
1- 6 in weft w clip
1- 5.75 in weft w clip
4- 1.5in weft w clip
2- 1 in wefts without clips for color testing

The woman wouldnt let me take it out of the box to compare so I took a gamble because it said dark brown and black was the next color they had. Anyway I ended up spending $150 on hair extensions that were too light for my hair color and I couldn't return because I opened the box. 

The box was opened and subsequently crushed while traveling to our destination wedding so it is a rough looking squished box but the hair is in perfect condition, I didnt even take the rubber band off the wefts.

So if you are in St. Louis you can have them for $20, if you are somewhere else it will probably be like $25 after shipping. I can do cash, paypal, or you can send me an ecard for amazon, shutterfly, itunes, target, or something like that.

My email is [email protected] if you are interested I can take photos and send them to you.